Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts??

ef9IZT3.gif

Can't hate on him for loving and supporting his family but the jump worries me

Last edited:
I swear hes gonna come out of the closet some day
Dude I thought the same thing but now I honestly think he's too bland to be gay. I don't think he has the character to take a cock. He's sadly just a dull beige heterosexual who's a mma fighter and wussie all in one

I like the pic

Look how cool his bicep looks

War Sage war sister northcutt

Dude I thought the same thing but now I honestly think he's too bland to be gay. I don't think he has the character to take a cock. He's sadly just a dull beige heterosexual who's a mma fighter and wussie all in one
Watch your mouth, he's great

They will feed her cans non stop just like with sage and they will probably bring her into the ufc too after a couple fights. What is it that's so appealing about the Northcutts again? Lol

Idk man. It wouldn't surprise me if he did. Who knows maybe your right.

Watch your mouth, he's great
Surely you troll, Mr. Cheney... Even his hair upsets me. I know that's ridiculous but I admit it! I look at his weird, smiling head and that pussified hairdo that looks like the frosted bush of a diva and I get angry. Horsetoothed smilingass bastard

Idk man. It wouldn't surprise me if he did. Who knows maybe your right.
Well hell I wouldn't be shocked or nothin, but I swear my gaydar's givin me funny readings on that guy. Like it's too obvious. I think he wishes he could be gay so he could be more interesting but I believe the dude is just a pussie not a homopotamus

Back