Bodybuilder Kader vs CM Punk in MMA. Who wins?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
yzBk85Xs.jpeg

MTM5NTkxNzY2MzY5MTE3NzAy.jpg

Who takes it in a 3 round fight?

3 months of training, Kader takes this easily.

I wouldn't be surprised if CM Punk's wife could kick his ass in an MMA fight.

They both have those facial features especially the nose area that take serious damage in a scrap

How could anyone know from that first performance?
I mean you could book CM Punk vs. A Wilted Buttercup That's Been In The Sun For Too Long and the smart money would be on the buttercup.

I wouldn't be surprised if CM Punk's wife could kick his ass in an MMA fight.
Does his wife breathe air and have a body temperature of roughly somewhere in the high nineties? She's gotta shot

I've been as big as that guy and didn't consider myself a body builder, just a guy that worked out a lot. How is that guy a celebrity. Most articles that mention him say "celebrity body builder calls out Cody" That guy will get fucking smoked by most of the manlets at Team Alpha Male. It's true that there are weight classes for a reason, but skill trumps mindless muscle everytime.

I've been as big as that guy and didn't consider myself a body builder, just a guy that worked out a lot. How is that guy a celebrity. Most articles that mention him say "celebrity body builder calls out Cody" That guy will get fucking smoked by most of the manlets at Team Alpha Male. It's true that there are weight classes for a reason, but skill trumps mindless muscle everytime.

most bodybulilder and manlets and u must be 18 and not realize how much work muscle is

the guys a moron and idk if he's competitive in it but hes def bodybuilding and roiding
15624257_1693063877672721_3793735825053712384_a.jpg

Back