Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are they?

OpkgjTy.png

Carano for best looking. That is all

No answer yet. How can Cyborg be considered a GOAT when people can't even put together a top five wins? Sad.

Well, her top two are Carano and Marloes. Both fought lighter than 145, and really Carano should never have fought at 145, she was just too lazy to diet. Admittedly, I did like the results at weigh-in.

Hell, Shayna Baszler is one of Cyborg's best wins, if that tells you anything about her strength of schedule. She is the best of the worst. Hell, the 145 division is so bad that the top ten at 145 have a lower winning percentage when fighting women at 135 than when fighting the larger women at 145. The division has always had shit for talent.

When she beat Gina Carano was what put her name on the map but not her toughest win

Off the top of my head:

1. Marloesx2
2. Gina
3. The other one
4. ?
5. Leslie Smith

Nice try "Coolidge", we all know you're just me from 2005 traveled into to future to remind menof wasted Saturday nights when I still had an active youthful social life. Nobody's falling for it.

Carano
Coenen
Bazler
Smith
Landsberg

Her resume is weak in terms of name value,full of people with losing records and who have fought 20 pounds lower

The reality is though that 45 sucks ,hell Megan even though she isnt that good,slow poor technique would probably give cyborg a real hard time in there and possibly get the upset

She's a can crushing roiding cheater who wins by flailing spastically at women she outweighs by 30 pounds but can't actually knock out.

Carano, Coenen(2x), Leslie Smith and Baszler.

Back