Ok perfect scenario for Mcgregor situation hear me out

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
Ok we got Khabib ready to fight Tony in october that sounds good to me

that will prolly be around the time Conor fights Mayweather

so lets say hail mary Conor wins against floyd, then he can come back to UFC and finally defend his belt against the winner of Tony vs Khabib in a huge showdown especially if its khabib in moscow.

how likely is this scenario out of 100%??

maybe 70%?

so lets say hail mary Conor wins against floyd, then he can come back to UFC and finally defend his belt against the winner of Tony vs Khabib in a huge showdown especially if its khabib in moscow.

maybe 70%?
Man, I'm really not trying to shit all over all your threads, but you got so many "If's" here. Khabib making it to the cage AND Conor beating Floyd knocks this shit down to about 3.50%.

Man, I'm really not trying to shit all over all your threads, but you got so many "If's" here. Khabib making it to the cage AND Conor beating Floyd knocks this shit down to about 3.50%.
thats just 2 ifs bro

thats like 50/50 chance twice... so like 25% chance

He ain't coming back dude and we should all be happy about that.

You've just joined here but hopefully you are on your way to getting banned soon just because of how shitty your threads are.

Khabib would wrestle*** and GNP McGregor destroying him and making him into a drunken bar fly like all Irish should be

Less.

thats just 2 ifs bro

thats like 50/50 chance twice... so like 25% chance

firefly.gif
giphy.gif

He ain't coming back dude and we should all be happy about that.
Your both right and wrong. He won't be coming back but it's a sad day if he doesn't and you secretly agree with me even if you won't admit it.

Why the fuck would the champ defend in his opponents hometown?

maybe 70%?
If Conor wins against MoneyMay they will make an instant rematch.
If Floyd wins against Conor, they will make an instant rematch.

maybe 70%?
wonderful.gif

There was a post about Mcgregor signing a deal to be a spokesman for some hip hop shit with drake or something (I didn't really care about the details), you think after that and a fight with Mayweather he will have any reason to come back to the UFC? It's a hell of a lot harder to defend the belt then it is to win it, you have a target on you in the deepest division in mixed martial arts. As much as I would love to see him get his face pounded to oblivion or better yet to see Khabib lay on top of him for 5 rounds I think it would be in his best interest to never fight in the UFC again.

I'm blind,can't see shit without glasses,whitey boy.How white is your belt?

Back