Lmaooo almost no way Stipe beats Cain

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
lmaoooooooooooo

ok does anyone seriously think that stipe would beat Cain most of the time?? haha excuse me, i dont think so

cain would charge forward and just throw him around like he was a pizza dough getting prethrown around by a chef in a pizza place so its ready to be put topped with toppings and put in the oven

HOWEVER, there is a chance for you Stipe boys , Cain velasquez has a very suspect chin so i dont know if i can trust him to win 100% of the time you feel me? so thats why i put "almost" in the title.

9/10 cain wins, via easy grindy decision or tko or sub whatever he wants, hes just on another skill level

1/10 stipe wins via TKO by catching cain somehow but he has to do it before he loses his stamina all the way

you guys agree?

Not enough O's bruh

9 times out of 10 Cain doesn't make it to the cage, so who cares?

9 times out of 10 Cain doesn't make it to the cage, so who cares?
well thats not the discussion here. the discussion is about cain vs stipe . learn to use the forums properly

Cane isn't even going to make it to the cage without SOMETHING being injured, for the 300th time.

9703148-2.jpg

VELASQUEZ

Cane isn't even going to make it to the cage without SOMETHING being injured, for the 300th time.

9703148-2.jpg

VELASQUEZ

get out of here with that bro. this isnt the topic at hand. we are talking about cain vs stipe and who would win

I favor Stipe. Cain is the better wrestler but Stipe is no slouch in that department either. Cain got outboxed easily enough by Werdum, and Stipe is the best boxer in the division.

I favor Stipe. Cain is the better wrestler but Stipe is no slouch in that department either. Cain got outboxed easily enough by Werdum, and Stipe is the best boxer in the division.
cain made prime jds look like a tool on the feet in their rematches

and non prime jds has a win over stipe, explain that bro

@WASSUPBRO I'm with you though, Cain is going to give Stipe that work, Cain is going to embrace the grind and put a beating on Stipe for that 3rd reign.

14 posts in and not 1 single like on my original post. im shocked

i thought there was more cain fans here. u all disappointed me

Lmfaoooo almost no way Cain makes it to the fight is more like it

Caine always looks great in the first fight back from a injury, right?
<puh-lease75>

Back