Struve thinks he's Stipe's kryptonite

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
Asked about facing Miocic again, Struve acknowledged the champ’s current streak of four first-round stoppages before expressing confidence he could get the job done.

“I think you’ve got to weather the storm (with Miocic),” Struve said. “When I really get comfortable and find my range, then I feel like I’ll get the upper hand if we fight again. … I feel that if I keep him on the outside and just do my thing, then I think I’m his kryptonite.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/stefan-struve-ufc-champ-stipe-miocic-kryptonite

As the old joke often posed to tall men goes: "How's the weather up there?"

Struve ain't doing shit to Miocic without the eye pokes.

Miocic is better than he's ever been, Struve is the same fighter he's always been just with health problems now.

Good he has confidence, and speaking up might get him a TS if he gets another W first (HW division after all)...but, yeah, I doubt he beats Stiopic without blinding one of his eyes.

Struve only won because Miocic slipped on a pool of water and Struve capitalised by punching him in the gob while he was trying to catch himself and regain his balance. It's true, watch the fight.

I doubt that, I like Struve be his doesn't look comfortable in his own body. I think Miocic would make short work of him in a rematch, he should go try and earn one and prove me wrong

will not hate on him for those comments

That Croatian manlet got nothing for the Skyscraper. Struve by KO again.

Look at the difference between both men after that fight. Stipe gotten way better and KO'd the guys who had KO'd Struve. Top guys within the 1st round. And Struve? Haven't been no where since. Got nothing against him but Stipe will bust his ass right now.

Stipe would absolutely kill him this time.

I ain't mad at Struve prospecting & using that sweet KO as bait... but he gotta get himself into contention before talking that sh*t or we'll just all die laughing at him.

p.s. & how about fighting more than once a year while you're at it.

As far as i recall, Stipe was getting the better of Struve until he slipped.

Cain or Werdum. Although Cain would have to be injury free and in good shape, and Werdum would need to be focused on the fight. Both probably not too likely right now.

Too bad that Brock isn't around anymore either.. would have been grand to watch him ragdoll Stipe for 5 rounds.

The thing is, someone pointed it out that Struve got in an eyepoke before he finished Stipe, and when i briefly looked at it, it looked that way too, what makes it look like Struve even recognized this, was the fact that immediately after alleged eye poke, he dives in for a full arms swinging combos lol even if stipe really got eyepoked, he would have never had time to notify the ref as he was getting barraged.

I am not taking sides here, Struve is a game dude, you can never knock a dude like that. Would love to see a gif if someone has an angle or something to show whether the eyepoke truly occurred.

He is. He ko our champ lmao. Struve is the worst hw on the roster too lol.

gif-king-c2a418992ffcb66898be64de3e97c56c.gif

Back