Belfort / Marquardt...who you got and how do they win?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
I'm saying Belfort by (t)ko...goes out in style for the last fight in the ufc.

Belfort starts with a classic flurry in the first and Nate is left slumped against the cage. Could also be one of those rare times when Nate the great has his shit together and his timing is awesome leading to some flying tekken combo . I'd be happy with either ending.

giphy.gif

This fight begs the question: Who is going to find a way to lose first?

So Belfort is leaving, and doesn't have to face up USADA whatever happens. He's heading to Bellator to fight Sonnen, Wanderlei, Tito and Fedor juiced to the fucking gills (and some fans will claim it's a blow to the UFC, despite the fact he hasn't won a fight in the UFC since about 1734.)

So Vitor is gonna come in as TRT Vitor, knowing that it doesn't matter.

TRT Vitor was terrifying. He smashes Marquardt in 1 round, Nate retires, Vitor moves to Bellator to fight Wanderlei as his first fight while still off his chops on gear; posters claim it's a blow to the UFC coz they've lost a fighter who right now, is about as relevant as losing Francis Carmont when he left. If you're objective.

You should post a recent pic of Belfort

belfort.jpeg
I'm a big fan and it's his last UFC fight - just thought I'd remind Sherdoggers of the brief moment Vitor Belfort was a champion. Great fighter. I'm gonna miss watching him compete.

I'm a big fan and it's his last UFC fight - just thought I'd remind Sherdoggers of the brief moment Vitor Belfort was a champion. Great fighter. I'm gonna miss watching him compete.
He cheated his entire career.

Probably Belfort. Nate seems to do just stand there and do nothing in fights these days. Hope they're both on TRT for this one.

Belfort will knock his ass out

War Vitor!

So Belfort is leaving, and doesn't have to face up USADA whatever happens. He's heading to Bellator to fight Sonnen, Wanderlei, Tito and Fedor juiced to the fucking gills (and some fans will claim it's a blow to the UFC, despite the fact he hasn't won a fight in the UFC since about 1734.)

So Vitor is gonna come in as TRT Vitor, knowing that it doesn't matter.

TRT Vitor was terrifying. He smashes Marquardt in 1 round, Nate retires, Vitor moves to Bellator to fight Wanderlei as his first fight while still off his chops on gear; posters claim it's a blow to the UFC coz they've lost a fighter who right now, is about as relevant as losing Francis Carmont when he left. If you're objective.
Payback.gif

Vitor's game depends exclusively on his speed and explosiveness, which is basically gone now... Nate has a more well rounded game and should last more than one round. I got Nate by 2nd round tko.

Back