How does Tony fergussan vs Nate diaz go?

Would be a war, especially in 5 rounds. I don't even think it would be close tbh, whoever wins is going to win so dominantly that the other fighter would be exposed and hype train derailed, thus why its such an exciting matchup

Tony wins, via having more weapons overall. His kicking game alone would give Nate probs.

well if you want a single specific outcome that seems most likely. Especially if you were going to bet money....

Tony. UD

well if you want a single specific outcome that seems most likely. Especially if you were going to bet money....

Tony. UD
I hate betting against Nate now. I'll be honest and admit I thought Micheal Jonson and Conor would kill him. He's a tough dude.

I think Tony will take it. He's got more tools and is quicker.

ufc on fox 53: battle of the black shirts

toferg as nate is disqualified when nick runs in, hits toferg with chair shot and passes nate a reefer.

Depends on whether Tony can stick to a gameplan or not.

If he goes out there and kicks the shit out of Nate's legs he wins a comfortable decision, if he gets into a boxing match with him Nate takes it.

depends,if he goes out there and brawls nate would box him up,his boxing is suspect as he is to wild alot of the time.If he sticks to a plan and uses kicks etc tony wins.

Depends on how emotionally invested he gets

Would be a close fun fight, I think Tony might lose that though, Nate's boxing is a lot better, Nate usually has problems when guys with bigger frames bully and over power him. I'm thinking tony is too thin framed. Nate could earn a legit Title shot with that win too but i doubt he will take it. He got that big payday and unless he burned through most of it already I don't expect to see him back unless its Conor 3

a little bit of this

giphy.gif

a lota bit of this

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

maybe even some of this?

tumblr_nrkcutHxVc1rofocqo1_500.gif

Freg outpoints him with leg kicks unless nate sucks him into his boxing game.

Ferguson by decision
Ferguson is a really creative and known constant finisher. He seems to have more of a skill set. But Nate can't be finished, he has iron chin

3 round Ferg by decision. 5 round Diaz by decision with the possibility of a TKO

Close one. Nate is better at range with his punches but Cucuys leg kicks could make the difference.

Back