Solution to eyepokes

MURICA1776

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now this could be very dumb I'm not sure so try not to roast me too hard. But why not just let them wear goggles. I see no advantage or could give to someone and or would nullify eyepokes completely. It could always alow guys who dont like contacts to have a prescription?

Better to cut off their fingers Muslim-style

Edit: Radical Muslim-style

Last edited:
Came for goggles.

Left satisfied.

Now this could be very dumb I'm not sure so try not to roast me too hard. But why not just let them wear goggles. I see no advantage or could give to someone and or would nullify eyepokes completely. It could always alow guys who dont like contacts to have a prescription?

What? WHAT ??

gordeau.jpg

Hell of an idea ts, well done.

You said the rule was not to roast you so the only option left was to go the other way.

4efc82d765f45fe1aad586bdb1474326.gif

How about googles that wrap around and they end up with increased vision.

Sweet next maybe we can get some referees who have the balls to do their jobs and take a point when they are supposed to.

Last edited:
<{MingNope}>Or bitch ass refs could do their job lol

That fucking stupid cunt that reffed rumble Johnson vs kevin burns...... their 1st fight 2008.

Breast implant material fingertip gloves.

wur3PLD.gif

Imagine Jon Jones fight compliations, every opponent would have to wear goggles, you would think hes fighting swimmers.

Better gloves. Like Bellator gloves that curve the fingers downward.

Was hoping the proposition would be goggles.

May as well make them googly.

Back