Mauro: UFC fighters calling out Boxers because boxing is doing so good this year

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Agree or Disagree?

Mauro just said this right now Live on Showtime.

This is right after Spence vs Brook which was another FOTY contender between 2 top guys in the division in front of 27,000 people.

I think its more about the money, but if boxing was doing bad, then there would be no money and MMA fighters would not be calling them out.

Spence vs Brook

Never heard of em. :-/

Mauro vs JBL in a Boxing or MMA ring, please.

GOAT MMA commentator?
mike-goldberg.jpg

I would pay to watch McGregor vs Errol Spence Jr., but not Floyd.

Other than McGregor and Manuwa, who else called out a boxer?

While on the other hand, plenty of boxers are calling out Conor

I would pay to watch McGregor vs Errol Spence Jr., but not Floyd.
You must hate Mcgregor. In a boxing match, Mcgregor would leave the ring on a stretcher and Spence would leave the ring in handcuffs for attempted murder.

Spence is the real deal and he hits hard.

From my understanding its boxers calling out mma guys.

Whole boxing community -conor
Some random dude-woodley

You have the exception such as anderson and roy jones

I, for one, have been far more entertained and impressed with boxing cards than UFC cards in 2017 and I know I'm not alone...even on an MMA forum.

Boxing's owned the top PPV buys 13 of the past 15 years so it's not really "this year", it's most years :D

Canelo alone will sell more PPV's this year than all the UFC fighters combined.

You must hate Mcgregor. In a boxing match, Mcgregor would leave the ring on a stretcher and Spence would leave the ring in handcuffs for attempted murder.

Spence is the real deal and he hits hard.
Oh, I know he is. And I don't hate McGregor - he's a good fighter - but I can't stand his trash talk. Spence would definitely shut his mouth.

Other than McGregor and Manuwa, who else called out a boxer?

While on the other hand, plenty of boxers are calling out Conor

The guy in your av claimed he'd KO Klitschko a few years back and re-affirmed the claims that he'd beat actual boxers this year.

From my understanding its boxers calling out mma guys.

Whole boxing community -conor
Some random dude-woodley

You have the exception such as anderson and roy jones

Conor started it by name-dropping Mayweather. Most boxers don't give a flying fuck about Conor, but when he got a boxing license and went about trying to get a fight with Floyd, obviously other boxers are lining up offering to put him in his place too. Conor wants to fight Floyd entirely for money and no other reason. I didn't even know a boxer called out Woodley, lol.

Anderson has wanted to box RJJ for almost a decade, if not before, and it was never about money. He wanted to test his skills against his idol.

Agree or Disagree?

Mauro just said this right now Live on Showtime.

This is right after Spence vs Brook which was another FOTY contender between 2 top guys in the division in front of 27,000 people.

I think its more about the money, but if boxing was doing bad, then there would be no money and MMA fighters would not be calling them out.
D level athletes always feel compelled to call out A level athletes.

Back