Anybody excited for the KO machine? Abdul Razak Alhassan

Baruch Platinumstein

La Ilah Illa Allah
Banned
Reaction score
razak.jpg

Razak has 100% KO wins - and he is a Judoka fighter.

abdul-razak-alhassan-ufc-fight-night-992.jpg

People seem to be not too excited for the card, in general, but a new JBG star may be in the making

For a brief moment before the pictures popped up on my screen I wondered if this was going to be about the UFC's new Vegas facility, and more clips of fighters wailing away at that punch-power measurer thingee.

For a brief moment before the pictures popped up on my screen I wondered if this was going to be about the UFC's new Vegas facility, and more clips of fighters wailing away at that punch-power measurer thingee.
Maybe I should specify in the thread title... good pointer

Yes. It's gonna be savage. AlHassan, for me, is too old and raw to be a proper contender BUT, he also has the raw skills to make lots of fun fights for a few years in the UFC.

Akhmedov is sloppy and reckless as fuck. I just checked his record and was stunned that he only had 3 losses coz his striking defence basically doesn't exist, from what I've seen. When Sergio Moraes shuts out your lights, you're struggling chin-wise. I love Serginho but a KO artist, he certainly is not.

Razak, 1st round TKO.

Yes. It's gonna be savage. AlHassan, for me, is too old and raw to be a proper contender BUT, he also has the raw skills to make lots of fun fights for a few years in the UFC.

Akhmedov is sloppy and reckless as fuck. I just checked his record and was stunned that he only had 3 losses coz his striking defence basically doesn't exist, from what I've seen. When Sergio Moraes shuts out your lights, you're struggling chin-wise. I love Serginho but a KO artist, he certainly is not.

Razak, 1st round TKO.
Too old?
He's 31, I think.
He can still have quite a few good years

Back