I HOPE THE UFC/WME/REEBOK HAVE A "FIGHTER RETREAT" EVERY YEAR....................................

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if it happens next year, hopefully more of the roster will grow bigger balls and call out WME and Reebok for the absolute bullshit that it is/was.

Just thinking about the boardroom of suited up dickheads planning it with buzzwords on a whiteboard makes me feel a bit nauseous.

Giving the fighters party bags was a nice touch though.

Mike Perry's explanation for why it was the best weekend of his life was also quite touching.

“It was like going to school again, people can say whatever they want about me, but it was the best weekend of my life and I couldn’t have done it without the UFC. It never would have happened for me. I never would have had a private concert with Snoop Dogg. That never would have happened if it weren’t for the UFC, and I want them to know that.”

“The weekend was totally paid for for everybody. That’s gotta be millions of dollars they spent right there.”

And hopefully we'll get a real punchup next time too. That Cyborg/Magana thing was so disappointing.

Last edited:
They have and do.. name was changed this year because of new management. But this "retreat" or "summit", has been going on since Zuffa owned the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back