Mauricio Rua vs Antônio Rogerio Nogueira 1

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
What a Fight >

Wish Pride was still around....it was a show for sure.

was gonna watch but saw it was pride so cba watching fixed fights lol. wasteland

One of the most beautiful fights ever. A technical masterpiece.

I would actually love to watch that fight with some Mozart playing in the background.

Good fight but grossly overrated. There has been 10 better fights in the UFC. Nostalgia is a weird thing, i guess that what they mean when they sing songs of the 'better days'

Good fight but grossly overrated. There has been 10 better fights in the UFC. Nostalgia is a weird thing, i guess that what they mean when they sing songs of the 'better days'
Last 15 Years ? go lick Conors Nuts

chill.gif

the rose coloured glasses are strong in this thread.

wow, a whole 10 fights better than this fight, in the history of the UFC, a company that's been around for 25 years. Good job dude

You're a clown

Whether the UFC has 10 better fights, 2, 45, it doesn't change that this fight was amazing. But, hard to discuss MMA that occurred before people like witcher started watching the sport.

Back