Bodybuilder's build will hinder him versus Cody...

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
He's only gonna have a 5 inch height advantage, which is like conor/nate, but he will gas after 5 punches because of all unnecessary muscles. Cody via 1 min ko

His back is fucked up. He's not fighting anyone

His inability to fight will hinder him more.

Cody being a manlet will hinder him vs regular sized ppl.

He's not even that muscular.

Thus his cardio will be fine and he'll TKO Cody and be the lineal bantamweight champion.

Him not being a professional fighter will be a disadvantage for him against the professional fighter

Who's next to challenge Cody?

Shotputer? Dock workers? Lumberjacks?

My money would be on those Lumberjack champions, TBH.

Muscle bound as fuck, but actually expert at really rapid, explosive, yet precise movements.

Instead of just hauling some weighs around like a dork.

ct-sta-tinley-park-lumberjacks-st-0216-20160215

Last edited:
the "bodybuilder" (he's not even big) has trolled most of you.

sad.

the "bodybuilder" (he's not even big) has trolled most of you.

sad.
I'd say he is half trolling at least. Even Charlie Z will go to a gym to get his ass beat. This is guy is probably just as stupid. My money is on him being actually retarded, showing up, and getting schooled by nearly anyone at that gym, let alone TAM's bread and butter.

Bodybuilder's lack of TD defence will hinder him against Cody.

Cody is obviously ' hanging with the boyyzzz' while his back is healing so he hasn't got the time.

He's not even that muscular.

Thus his cardio will be fine and he'll TKO Cody and be the lineal bantamweight champion.
How? Cody Garbrandt is not lineal bantamweight champion

Who's next to challenge Cody?

Shotputer? Dock workers? Lumberjacks?

My money would be on those Lumberjack champions, TBH.

Muscle bound as fuck, but actually expert at really rapid, explosive, yet precise movements.

Instead of just hauling some weighs around like a dork.

ct-sta-tinley-park-lumberjacks-st-0216-20160215

Didn't even know lumberjack competition was a thing.

And I was totally happy with that.

He's only gonna have a 5 inch height advantage, which is like conor/nate, but he will gas after 5 punches because of all unnecessary muscles. Cody via 1 min ko

This has to be the most insanely stupid thing I've ever heard...some jabroni, who works out, lifts a little weight, and he thinks he can fight a world champion professional fighter? is this guy nuts...He's going to get destroyed in under 30 seconds...Are people this retarded, they think they can fight world champion fighters...they live and breathe fighting....haha

Didn't even know lumberjack competition was a thing.

And I was totally happy with that.

Unless you fight for a living, you have zero chance of beating any mma fighter, let alone world champions..that goes for football, basketball, hockey, shot putters, chess players or who ever else.

Unless you fight for a living, you have zero chance of beating any mma fighter, let alone world champions..that goes for football, basketball, hockey, shot putters, chess players or who ever else.
Results on bully beatdown disagree.. athletes from other sports can and do catch MMA fighters with them hands.

Back