Nganoo deserves the next HW shot

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a little rushed but we need some fresh competition at the top. Fuck off with giving Cain or JDS another shot. Overeem and Werdum are still legit contenders but maybe they should take a back seat for a bit. And Derrick Lewis should be fighting one of the top guys, not Mark fucking Hunt. Get some fresh names at the top of the most stagnant division in MMA.

Ngannou1.gif

giphy.gif

It's Ngannou. And I think he is ready for the bigtime. Title shot 2018 !!!

I am upset. I love JDS but dammit he is in trouble. Ngannou is going to destroy everybody.

It's a little rushed but we need some fresh competition at the top. Fuck off with giving Cain or JDS another shot. Overeem and Werdum are still legit contenders but maybe they should take a back seat for a bit. And Derrick Lewis should be fighting one of the top guys, not Mark fucking Hunt. Get some fresh names at the top of the most stagnant division in MMA.

Ngannou1.gif

giphy.gif

He will get "Yaired" by Stipe..........

Francis needs to be built up just a little more I think. Right now he looks a lot Kongo used to. Scary but not really tested yet. I think Stiopic details that hype train real quick.

The right time is not necessarily determined by a calendar. Sure Ngannou has only had 3 and a half years of pro MMA...but Cain had only 4 when he got his title shot. I don't see relative newness on the scene as a stumbling block to a TS.

I'm more concerned that he's still in flux with just moving to the States. Do we even know if he's settled at a camp yet? Sure he can train at the UFC's Vegas facility I guess but that's even newer than Ngannou is.

I'm also concerned how dismissive he is of the current champ and saying it's Cain that impresses him, not Miocic. Of course he's far from the only guy to think that way, I've read these forums long enough to know that. But it suggests that he's not learned enough to understand what he's seeing. Anyone can appreciate Cain's splendid bull-rush, it's obvious drama. But you write off Miocic at your peril. No, let me rephrase that. Underestimating Miocic when you're in the cage with him IS literal, physical peril, and the first step towards your unconciousness.

Back