Dana is worth 700-750 million not 500 as these people claim

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jim-Carrey-Ok.gif

Can't blame him for being a dick then -- I mean fighters wanting to be paid more would be taking money directly out of his pockets

I would venture Dana's fortune is far more stable then Trump's especially if the Fertitas let him buy in at the new firm.

I predict Dana will be in the Billionaire's club very soon within 3 years.

The guy made the UFC into what it is today. Worth the money.

Dana White, former UFC co-owner and current president, is worth an estimated $500 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/dana-white-net-worth-salary-ufc-mayweather-mcgregor/

Dana was at 350 Million before the sale of the UFC so he's somewhere in the 7-750 range

Dana is worth more than all the active UFC fighters combined this is a fact that cannot be disputed!

surmise.....

You and these sites have no freaking idea what he is worth, it is just a wild ass guess based on reported income.

Dana could have lost most of his money gambling or invested heavily in a stock that took off.

Can't blame him for being a dick then -- I mean fighters wanting to be paid more would be taking money directly out of his pockets

Dana collects a straight salary so that doesn't go on anymore.

20 million apparently

Dana collects a straight salary so that doesn't go on anymore.

20 million apparently
I thought it was a % of profit in the neighbourhood of 10%. If it is then the more fighters get paid the less profit which means less for Dana.

You and these sites have no freaking idea what he is worth, it is just a wild ass guess based on reported income.

Dana could have lost most of his money gambling or invested heavily in a stock that took off.

You are wrong!

Everyone reported Dana was worth 350 million before the sale and the Fertitas would most likely be managing a portfolio for him.

Frank and Lorenzo would place Dana in a very secure portfolio with the 2-250 Million he gave them help start off the financial firm. Depending on how that goes Dana will invest more.

And why should we care?
But if you are soooo interpested in the big money comparison, he is a low level player, zukerberg is worth 56 billion, gate worth 88 billion and ortega 71, those are top level money makers, most of them without the help of mafiosi billioniares that white had.

Back