Has a reason ever been given for the lack of FightPass on PS4?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Considering it was on PS3 and is on Xbox One. Its a mystery to me why they wouldn't want to target the PlayStations large userbase that probably has a large percentage of its players in the UFCs key demographic.

Nah, never got given a reason that I know of. I kinda gave up on waiting for it to be honest, and I forgot about it when I got an Android TV which has it.

yea, that would be awesome. It's weird because the PPVs are now available via PSN. They're 15$ cheaper but it's not HD. picture looks kind of shitty.

yea, that would be awesome. It's weird because the PPVs are now available via PSN. They're 15$ cheaper but it's not HD. picture looks kind of shitty.
Who watches anything that is not HD (Harley Davidson, the only motorcycle worthy of being in the octagon, Joe) in 2017?

<{walkerwhut}>

Yea, if i remember correct i think it's 44.99 on PSN. But like i said, it's not the same quality picture. I did it once to try it, but i'll stick with HD cable from here on.

Who watches anything that is not HD (Harley Davidson, the only motorcycle worthy of being in the octagon, Joe) in 2017?

<{walkerwhut}>
Yea, it's weird. I saw it and tried it once. Wouldn't do it again. Picture quality was not great.

Considering it was on PS3 and is on Xbox One. Its a mystery to me why they wouldn't want to target the PlayStations large userbase that probably has a large percentage of its players in the UFCs key demographic.
It's not on ps3. It's never been on PlayStation at all. It's very frustrating.
It's been on Xbox for years

Back