(video) Dan Hardy on McGregor/Mayweather 'It will be a exhibition of defensive boxing'

Bro.....How many of your videos are you going to spam the site with today?

Hardy is correct, He pretty much broke it down spot on, I love how he mentioned the Andre Berto interview, You can tell Hardy really studies boxing he broke it down very short and simple and to the point.

Floyd is defensive first, he waits for you to blow your load and starts picking you off when you get tired, or he finds your combo pattern basically, thats why he is a brilliant tactician in the Boxing rules sport, I used to like Floyd but what bothered me is when he became money mayweather and started picking and demanding advantages.

I dont mind that he is defensive but if he sought out the best like Ali and Oscar De La hoya and didnt want advantages and wanted to test his defensive mastery I would love him, and nobody would be allowed to talk shit, but when you are just picking and choosing to play it safe, while claiming TBe thats my issue, now he is cherry picking a non boxer to try and break the Marciano record, so he can get the biggest money and lowest risk.

The other part that bothers me is his hardcore fans, they will give Floyd a pass while criticizing other boxers and boxing fights, its like they have this weird entitlement thing going

hardy makes some great points about this fight don't understand the interest

I'd rather watch an obese person eat a hamburger than pay to watch mc douche talk with way into a boring boxing match

What a dick Conor is

It will also be a testament to the stupidity of the legions of conor fans who believe he is doing something great and that he has a chance.

It's a cash grab playing on the cluelessness of his fans and floyd haters.

I might pitch in with some friends to watch it. Havent seen a good freakshow fight since Pride.

I might pitch in with some friends to watch it. Havent seen a good freakshow fight since Pride.
In all honestly the fight should be free and they should charge like 5.00$ per prefight conference. The trash talk would be the only thing good about it.

hardy makes some great points about this fight don't understand the interest
It's all about the casuals. I have friends that think Conor is going to have an easy night because Conor gonna Conor, it's irritating to be honest but the casual cash is not to be sniffed at.

yea i guess i didn't take into account what the casuals would think

Back