Can we stop acting like Tony Ferguson isn't the best lightweight in the world???

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The guy has ran through everybody there is to fight atLightweight except a few.

Khabitch - Bitched out and was scared to fight, dont give me that emergancy bs, he didn't even notify the UFC (Coward)

Michael Johnson - Close, fight, but Ferg would beat him today.

Al Iquinta - Only bringing this bum up, because he was talking shit about Tony, Tony would kill him.

Can we as fans just admit Tony is the best LW in the world right now, and the REAL cahampion. I mean, I'd rather have a champion who will "stay" and fight for the fans, and not ditch the sport for more money. And I like Conor, butI'm not goingto say he's scared of Tony, but I will say he's trying to avoid him.

He is in a small cluster of fighters that can be reasonably argued as the best at 155.

He is clearly not *obviously* the best at 155.

Agreed. His resume and skills clearly show this.

Khabitch - Bitched out and was scared to fight, dont give me that emergancy bs, he didn't even notify the UFC (Coward)

Al Iquinta - Only bringing this bum up, because he was talking shit about Tony, Tony would kill him.

Can we as fans just admit Tony is the best LW in the world right now, and the REAL cahampion. I mean, I'd rather have a champion who will "stay" and fight for the fans, and not ditch the sport for more money. And I like Conor, butI'm not goingto say he's scared of Tony, but I will say he's trying to avoid him.
Y'all must have forgot who Conor is.

I'm a realist and it hurts me to admit, Conor's power might give him trouble

Conor is 1a right now and ferg 1b

But I'll be rooting hard for ferg

The two best lightweights in the world rn are Conor and Khabib. when he goes through them, which IMO I don't see that happening, then I'll consider him the "best" he's one of the best, but not the best.
Edit: note also, that to be the "best" you have to BEAT the BEST.

Last edited:

Wth! Hes isn't the best. He has beaten guys that are very inconsistent in their careers. I don't like him much.

The two best lightweights in the world rn are Conor and Khabib. when he goes through them, which IMO I don't see that happening, then I'll consider him the "best" he's one of the best, but not the best.

lol, Khabib is a one skill fighter. His only noticeable wins are MJ (who has always had lackluster grappling) & pre prime RDA. Khabib gets smoked against a well rounded Ferguson.

As for Conor, his power might give Tony trouble, but I see that fight going down a lot like his RDA fight.

I hate his hairline,his stupid shades, and every word that falls from Ferguson's face..that being said, he's tough as hell and a nightmare match up for anyone in the LW division

The best is doesnt really matter who is the best Conor, Khabib and Fergie are the elite of the 155 division if they fought they'd trade wins with each other but I'd wish they fought each oither I justwant to see beautiful technical mma fights

There's 100 Lws in the UFC. I bet the best guy is some dude were all overlooking.

You mean the guy who fought an unranked nobody, struggled mightily against him an almost got his ass kicked by the nobody?

That's not the definition of the best

As opposed to conor who got a cake walk to the title from his daddies Dana and Sean shelby while Tony was earning his bones in the division
Yet his best win is RDA who got mentally destroyed by Conor and physically embarrassed by Eddie.

lol, Khabib is a one skill fighter. His only noticeable wins are MJ (who has always had lackluster grappling) & pre prime RDA. Khabib gets smoked against a well rounded Ferguson.

As for Conor, his power might give Tony trouble, but I see that fight going down a lot like his RDA fight.
No no no no. Tony is great, but he got hurt bad by Lando who at the time was unranked and was Lando's debut fight in the UFC. Khabib would maul him on the ground like no one is one Khabib's level in the lightweight division when it comes to grappling.
Conor on the other hand would KO him, just like he did to the overhyped Eddie Alvarez. Conor's precision is unmatched. I can't remember if it was Chad or Eddie saying, he doesn't really hit too awfully hard, but it's Conor's timing and precision that gets you. anyway, but the two best are Conor and Khabib, regardless if Khabib's only notable wins are over RDA and Johnson, he's #14 p4p and the #1 contender. until the Ferguson fight happens, Khabib is number 1, well Conor is the king of that division rn, but you know what I mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back