Interview with Bodybuilder That Wants to Fight Cody Garbrandt

KeithinCoventry

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
A bodybuilder named Matthew Kline Kader got into a Twitter beef with UFC bantamweight champion, Cody Garbrandt. During the dispute, Kader claimed that he could beat up Garbrandt in a street fight. Garbrandt responded by Tweeting out his address and basically told him to try. To everyone's surprise, Kline posted a picture for a receipt for a plane ticket and said that he will be at Garbrandt's gym on June 25th to fight Garbrandt. He says that he would video tape the fight for all to see. Here is an interview with Kader about the situation. It gets heated very fast.
http://themmatakeover.com/loudmouth-interview-with-bodybuilder-wants-to-fight-garbrandt/

Tell it again

Where's the interview? I'm not clicking on shady links

This dude is just going to end up being arrested..

He has won over 30 events against 500,000 imaginary fighters..

A dudebro fighting a world champion dudebro in unarmed combat, in an unarmed combat contest.

If he follows through, this will end well for the bodybuilder.

<codychoke>

The interviewer said he thinks this guy is smart from a marketing stand point. He is a amateur bodybuilder. What is he marketing exactly by calling out a MMA fighter? I dont see how this helps him in anyway.

This dude is going to get smacked if he comes down to UF! Cody won't even have to touch this clown, he has no clue how many would jump in front of Cody to smack him around! Shootz, some of the coaches like JB, Fabio, Ken and Danny would prob want to smack that dude for Cody!

Guys that froth at the mouth that quickly dropping the F bomb every other word lose all their steam after 1-2 stiff punches to the mouth

A fight between a very successful professional fighter vs a guy that lifts heavy things?
I am going wild and bet on the professional fighter

I realized on TUF, Cody is all bark no bite, he'll cuss you out, bow up and act all tough in front of the cameras or act tough behind a screen, but he knows there will be people to get in between him and that's why he chooses to do so. it's gonna take someone coming to his gym or meeting him in an alley somewhere or something like that if they want to fight him. he's a bad role model as a champion for kids, teens, or just casual fight fans. that's not what a champion is supposed to be like in my eyes. I feel like he uses that Max kid too as a reason to boost his profile up and make him look good. I'm not trying to bash here, but Cody is an example of what you don't wanna be. I mean he's a great fighter don't get me wrong, but he's coming in way over hyped tbh. He needs to be humbled and my man Killashaw will do just that.

Poor Garbrandt. Dude only wants to fight him since he is out with an injury.

I realized on TUF, Cody is all bark no bite, he'll cuss you out, bow up and act all tough in front of the cameras or act tough behind a screen, but he knows there will be people to get in between him and that's why he chooses to do so. it's gonna take someone coming to his gym or meeting him in an alley somewhere or something like that if they want to fight him. he's a bad role model as a champion for kids, teens, or just casual fight fans. that's not what a champion is supposed to be like in my eyes. I feel like he uses that Max kid too as a reason to boost his profile up and make him look good. I'm not trying to bash here, but Cody is an example of what you don't wanna be. I mean he's a great fighter don't get me wrong, but he's coming in way over hyped tbh. He needs to be humbled and my man Killashaw will do just that.

Faceplam

The interviewer said he thinks this guy is smart from a marketing stand point. He is a amateur bodybuilder. What is he marketing exactly by calling out a MMA fighter? I dont see how this helps him in anyway.

social media following. may ends up getting hooked up my some sponsor or tv show.

Back