The most cringy fighter in MMA

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
to me its Jessica Andrade

why ?? because she proposed to her lesbian girlfriedn while talking to joe rogane after she lost her fight against Joanna! and it got no reaction and nobody remembered it

imagine her telling her future kids how she proposed. oh wait.

what about you all? who do you think is the most cringe fighter in MMA

McGregor because he tried to turn himself into Josh Mario John.

methodgetsmcgregor-josh-mario-john.jpg

4.jpg

enhanced-24813-1434595827-3.jpg

why ?? because she proposed to her lesbian girlfriedn after she lost her fight against Joanna! and it got no reaction and nobody remembered it

You are a fucking hot turd of a poster. Wow if that was humour you are about as funny as a Islamic extremist at Christian day care.

why ?? because she proposed to her lesbian girlfriedn while talking to joe rogane after she lost her fight against Joanna! and it got no reaction and nobody remembered it

And you sound like a sexist clown. Tell me what title fight YOU had?

You are a fucking hot turd of a poster. Wow if that was humour you are about as funny as a Islamic extremist at Christian day care.
what the hell is wrong with u??

what are u goign on about?? when she proposed it was very cringy fyi

And you sound like a sexist clown. Tell me what title fight YOU had?
how im sexist? because i said she proposed to her girlfriend was cringy because she did it after she lost a fight?

Dudes that use the expression "cringy," or any of its variants, are top level pu55ies imo.

Dudes that use the expression "cringy," or any of its variants, are top level pu55ies imo.
wow bro ur soo cool i wish i was coool like u but im not cool im just a pu55y because i use a specific word damnit!

why must i have used this word "cringy"!!!!!

Back