Reebok could donate the defective clothes sold TJ Maxx to the UFC Training center

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LQQK these clothes and shoes are perfectly good for training purposes. The fighters could use the clothes 1 or 2 times toss them in a dirty clothes bin and allow the UFC office personnel take them home as memorabilia.

Dana said the UFC office was built with a total immersion for both fighters and the office personnel.

"Look Honey! today was a sweet day at the leftover bin I swiped up Daniel Cormiers jockstrap"

ronda6.jpg

They are giving some clothes in exchange for a little cash

ronda6.jpg

They are giving some clothes in exchange for a little cash
LMAO you know its such a scam when it says "a few left", how can there be more than 1? she only wore 1 top for that fight. only a idiot wouldn't realize that.

LMAO you know its such a scam when it says "a few left", how can there be more than 1? she only wore 1 top for that fight. only a idiot wouldn't realize that.
Absolutely.
I ignored that one and bought the hod dog UFC brander.
Best thing ever

Haha and "few left" how many did she wear?

Exactly. I'm guessing none that are for sale. Cycled through 10 -20 in the dressing room early; now those are "event worn".

Or maybe a UFC concession stand guy wore it during the event.

Exactly. I'm guessing none that are for sale. Cycled through 10 -20 in the dressing room early; now those are "event worn".

Or maybe a UFC concession stand guy wore it during the event.
Probably Edmond

Maybe Ronda used a shitload of them cutting weight?

I fail to see how someone wearing a top during a fight makes it worth 10 grand. Purchase of this shirt should come with a mandatory psych evaluation

But that's all the clothes at every TJ MAXX though. What are the fighters supposed to do with all those Stussy, Yaga, and Mossimo shirts?

Back