Germaine De Randamie is a Solid Champion and Deserves Your Respect

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's why...
Couldn't think of anything, so here is a photo of a cute animal.
cute-baby-animals-10.jpg

De Randamie herself doesn't even respect her title. She won't even refer to herself as a champion on twitter.

haters going to hate. She has gold.

Don't be so mean TS.... at least she's hot and marketable... :rolleyes:

She's more masculine looking than Cyborg. And as for the cheater comments... didnt she throw her hardest strikes after the bell in multiple rounds vs. Holm? Fuck that cheating duck.

I actually give GDR a good chance against Cyborg. GDR is a very accomplished striker and won't succumb to Cyborg's pressure on the feet.

Cyborg would have to take the fight to the ground which she is definitely capable of.

Whatever happened to Megan Anderson? I'd love to see GDR kO that loud mouthed gash.

She's more masculine looking than Cyborg. And as for the cheater comments... didnt she throw her hardest strikes after the bell in multiple rounds vs. Holm? Fuck that cheating duck.
I watched that fight with an open mind because i had heard a lot of good things about her before hand
...but wow what a cunt. Not just the multiple cheapshots after the bell but the weird ass faces she kept making ...and then the shit she was talking after the fight...just a really unlikable broad.

Unless pepethe frog fights cyborg or Megan Anderson, she has no business being called champion

Back