Luca Fury exposes Francis Ngannou

Who is that dumb-ass and why should anybody care?

Hes not wrong

whats the avg age for the division? 40?

Francis is a nice fighter but nothing special

put him in the mid 2000s when purime versions of Fedor, Mirko, Nog, Barnett, Sergei, Aleks, guys like Hunt, Reem, Fab, Semmy, Andrei etc and hes not top 10

People on here were going hysterical about Kongo when he first came to UFC, I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 fights in but people were saying Big Tim better retire or just give up the belt because he is a dead man etc etc. I remember it well.

Ngannou is good for sure, obviously very powerful and he is quite accurate too, but if he got knocked out cold from a sloppy over hand right from Black Beast I sure as hell wouldn't be shocked. We seen loads of crazy stuff happen in UFC hundreds of times

I agree that he is overrated as fuar considering how raw he is, but how did he come to the conclusion that his chin is suspect?

When has his chinny chin chin ever been tested??

Think he might be mistaking him for the other new chocolate skinned fellow.

I keep hearing/seeing the word "athletic" used as a description of ngannou.....what the hell has he done that looked so athletic?

From what ive seen he is a long armed brawler who had enough flintstone vitamin strength to do a standing kimura

I never hear stipe described like this....a fucking division 1 wrestler, division 1 baseball player and national golden gloves qualifier who has had four first round knock outs of highly ranked(fighters actually ranked) opponents without breaking a sweat
:rustled:

He's going to become champ and there is nothing anyone is going to do about it.

W4i5qi.gif

I remember when luca used to be a mod here. I remember when he got banned or looking to get banned.

Hes not wrong

whats the avg age for the division? 40?

Francis is a nice fighter but nothing special

put him in the mid 2000s when purime versions of Fedor, Mirko, Nog, Barnett, Sergei, Aleks, guys like Hunt, Reem, Fab, Semmy, Andrei etc and hes not top 10
You just made a thread 30 minutes ago saying what a grave injustice it would be if Ngannou didn't get the title shot ... now he's a "nice fighter but nothing special" Lol. That was quick.

I've been saying the same thing for a long time. The division has maybe 3 high level fighters (Stipe, Cain, Werdum). Everyone else is essentially a journeyman.

Francis is a big, strong guy with good power, but very minimal skill. A guy like that wouldn't be top 50 in any other division (except LHW), but at HW that's good enough to be a fight or two away from a title shot. He's essentially a less skilled version of OSP, who is relatively unskilled in his own right.

Not sure where the "chin" comment came from, though.

Back