The Korean Zombie
Ricardo Lamas
Cub Swanson
Kenny Florian
Mike Brown
Urijah Faber
Mark Hominick
Alexandre Nogueira

Who else would have a better claim to having the best resume in MMA history?

Jose Aldo's resume has more well rounded fighters than any other fighter's resume in MMA history. Not only that, but he fought everyone when they were in their ABSOLUTE PRIME. Frankie Edgar is an ALL TIME GREAT (one of the most well rounded fighters of all time) and he was dominated by Aldo twice.

Jose Aldo has the best resume in MMA history.

Thoughts?

If he beats Conor, and Tony and Khabib, then I would consider him top 3 best MMA fighters I'd had ever seen.

Aldo is top 10 goat but best resume ever? Nah. Even hendo has a better resume.

His resume speaks for itself he is one of the best MMA fighters ever. Anyone who denies that is really not worth wasting time taking to.

I don't think you even needed a thread to talk about it.

200.gif

Bones has the best resume by far, and I don't even like the guy.

One of the best résumés....everyone knows that.

Does this really deserve a thread?

THE best? Debatable. Everyone knows that too...

There's a lot of great fighters in MMA history, and when Aldo retires he will be one of them.

Bones has the best resume by far, and I don't even like the guy.

Did Jones beat the former heavyweight champ twice? Aldo beat the former LW champ (the division above his own) twice, and Aldo also has wins over former FW champ Faber (a champ who defended multiple times) and a win over former champ Mike brown. Not to mention that Jone's record is littered with middleweights and steroids.

That second fight with Edgar. Edgar was on fire and he couldn't get into Aldo's face. I respected that and Edgar is still a beast. He made Yair look like an amateur.

His only great win is Frankie Edgar.

Faber was a featherweight champ with five defenses..... Mike brown was a fw champ with two defenses. The only way those aren't great wins is if you're a revisionist.

Alexandre Nogueira is overrated when it comes to Aldo's resume.. He had 1 win in the last 3 years. GSP and Jones have the best resumes.

Gsp, hendo, Silva, and obviously jones all have better resumes and weren't ever sent weeping to the locker room in record time.

Back