Bodybuilder books flight to whoop Cody Garbrandt after Twitter beef!

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Started out on twitter but shit's about to get real lol

Cut to Justin Buchholz trying to fight Cody's battles

Not saying he will manage to beat Cody but that's what he's aiming for. Let's see how much size really matters. He's 6 ft 195 pounds.
Apparently he said he would whoop mark hunt too lol.
CcvEp2YUEAALzvU.jpg

Put it on PPV, I'd pay 10$ for it.

Heh, he looks just as you'd expect him to.

3T3fGmq.png

Last edited:
This will be anticlimactic , from the looks of him, as soon as they get together it will be a long night of "hangin wit da boooiiiisss"

Too much testosterone being taken in the bum by the BB.

At least Cody's smart enough to see legal problems and shut it down.

Hahaha, careful Cody, we've got a bodybuilder from the streets!!! He'll calf-press you to the moon!!! His cable crossover game can't be touched!!! No one fakes nor bakes like this street certified roid monkey!!!

If any of you dare say, "Well, when you consider the size difference and how strong this bodybuilder must be..." I'll scream. Bodybuilders, football players, your neighbourhood bully, it don't matter; if they don't train they get stomped by a man half their size who knows what he's doing. And Cody most certainly knows what he's doing.

Size matters, garbarandt will likely get beat up. Hate people that do this just for a little fame, its reeks of desperation

all those muscles mean nothing. that dork would get whooped. although I'm hoping that garbrandt is smart enough to ignore the moron

Too much testosterone being taken in the bum by the BB.

At least Cody's smart enough to see legal problems and shut it down.
Shut it down? he invited him, if he backs out now he will look like a bitch to the public.

Size matters, garbarandt will likely get beat up. Hate people that do this just for a little fame, its reeks of desperation

size matters sure. but garbrandt is a trained professional killer. a champion. chances are this muscle bout Fabio has no idea how to fight.

Hahaha, careful Cody, we've got a bodybuilder from the streets!!! He'll calf-press you to the moon!!! His cable crossover game can't be touched!!! No one fakes nor bakes like this street certified roid monkey!!!

If any of you dare say, "Well, when you consider the size difference and how strong this bodybuilder must be..." I'll scream. Bodybuilders, football players, your neighbourhood bully, it don't matter; if they don't train they get stomped by a man half their size who knows what he's doing. And Cody most certainly knows what he's doing.
Not 100 percent of the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back