Corey "Overtime" Anderson is a bit mad at Gustafsson...

Except Gus KO'd Manuwa and Titties got one punched by him.

yawn

Cone-Tits Anderson just got murdered by Manuwa.

Sit down dude.

Corey is a can, a nobody. He thinks people think he really won that fight against Shogun?

Nobody cares what you think Corey.

Bring back 25/8 Beastin' nickname ASAP

My G Corey needs to go sort that gyno

get him some surgery reebok

lol at him comparing performances but when comparing the Jimi Manuwa fights all of a sudden "doesn`t mean shit".

Lol Shogun almost knocked Anderson out twice, where Gustafsson fed Shogun knee-cap sandwiches. Gustafsson clearly beat Shogun, Anderson clearly (albeit closely) lost to him. And Anderson fought a much more declined version of Shogun than Gustafsson did.

And ya, Cory just got murked by Manuwa, who got kneed, uper-cutted, and hammer-fisted into oblivion by Gustafsson. Shoosh, Cory.

tumblr_on1pm15Exn1u6fe5yo1_500.gif

20130919020626_5D3_3427.JPG

Corey is a can, a nobody. He thinks people think he really won that fight against Shogun?

He did. But he left it way too close to care. There was some serious home cookin' in that fight and rightfully so, it's fucking Shogun in Brazil you're going to need to stop him he should have known that when he signed the bout agreement. He did enough to win though in the US he would have gotten the nod.

Ugh, i couldnt be more in support of my fellow white man on this one

Corey Anderson should have never been ranked at 6.

I don't like Anderson and I think that he's an idiot for trying to compare resumes with a fighter of Gus's calibre, but the decision in the Shogun fight was bullshit.

lw6Bjk8.png

Back