Robbie Lawler "If someone is standing right in the middle with me, they're getting beat up"

W

WresleThis

It's time stamped

tumblr_ob6q2iYrA11up8ga8o1_540.gif

<36>

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing btw, it's boring af. Robbie has the charisma and personality of a piece of white bread. Okamto is asking him a ton of questions and his response to everything is "Oh, I don't know" or "Oh, I don't care". Why the fuck even do the interview?

Cowboy is gonna die, unless he finally developed some decent head movement. If only he went to Edmond's, that guy would fix him right up.

It's time stamped

<36>

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing btw, it's boring af. Robbie has the charisma and personality of a piece of white bread. Okamto is asking him a ton of questions and his response to everything is "Oh, I don't know" or "Oh, I don't care". Why the fuck even do the interview?

Yeah, it happened. When you fight among the best, you're bound to lose to someone at some time who's on your level. You lost any, WresleThis?
I like that Lawler wants to bring it every time. He's plenty right to have confidence in his style.

Wait, some people dislike Robbie Lawler?

<{MindBrown}>

Don't worry, these people are either clinically depressed and or legally retarded. No reason to dislike a guy who comes to fight, gives fight of the year wars, and doesn't talk shit.

Robbie puts up the most exciting fights; he dishes out and he definitely gets hit; it was only a matter of time before he'd be on the receiving end. And let's be real; TWood is probably the hardest hitter at WW right now; he'd put just about anyone out in that division. (Except wondeboy apparently LOL)

Wait, some people dislike Robbie Lawler?

<{MindBrown}>
For me, he only has the second McDonald fight. I think his hype is suspect. I am not convinced he is a scary savage that the "hardcore" fans make he out to be. His resume simply doesn't show it.

Hardcore fans make it seem like every Robbie Lawler fight was like the second McDonald fight, and that is what we should expect from him, but the tape tells me a different story.

For me, he only has the second McDonald fight. I think his hype is suspect. I am not convinced he is a scary savage that the "hardcore" fans make he out to be. His resume simply doesn't show it.

Hardcore fans make it seem like every Robbie Lawler fight was like the second McDonald fight, and that is what we should expect from him, but the tape tells me a different story.

His resume isn't great because he isn't a great fighter.

What he is a scary fucking savage that only got the belt because he's scary fuck and gives/takes tons of punishment.

This dude personifies the just bleed god.

I think Robbie beats Race card next time.

Id LOVE him to welcome GSP back to the Octagon.

His resume isn't great because he isn't a great fighter.

What he is a scary fucking savage that only got the belt because he's scary fuck and gives/takes tons of punishment.

This dude personifies the just bleed god.
Except for the Rory McDonald fight, there is very little evidence of what you are saying. Dude is a slow low output fighter, who only feels the urgency to win the later rounds.

To be fair woodley didn't stand in the middle with him. He stalked him.

It's time stamped

<36>

Technically he wasn't in the middle when that happened.

somehow...some way...Im in b4 Nick Diaz knocking Lawler the fuck out gif.

Robbie should walk through Cerrone without any trouble, but I don't think his chin is the same as it used to be. Wars with Hendricks and Rory, then Tyrone flat lining him must have caught up with his chin. Cerrone is not the man to finish his career off though. Someone like Wonderboy might.

I think Cowboy beats Lawler but I see that's an unpopular opinion around here. Lawler is amazing but he barely scrapes by the top guys.

I think you haven't been watching MMA very long if you've come to this conclusion.

The tape is a bunch of brutal finishes and fight if the year candidates, what are you talking about?

Back