Best LHW for Gohkan Saki

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Now that we know he's going to fight at LHW who would you match him up with? I can't think of a smart match up so I'm thinking maybe a fellow new comer or a returning fighter not currently on the roster. If the UFC could swing it I think Alessio Sakara would make a lot of sense. He's got a ton of experience but mainly likes to strike and has a weaker chin. He's won his last 3 or 4. Who would you guys like?

Best LHW fr Saki? Why not give him someone with a similar record: CM.....?

CM Likely has better grappling and will tap him in one.

Best LHW fr Saki? Why not give him someone with a similar record: CM.....?

CM Likely has better grappling and will tap him in one.

CM's a WW lol. And to the other fellow I think OSP's wrestling is probably too stout but if you are looking for just on the roster he might make sense.

Hmm maybe. He's a fill in on that 214 card in case Jones pulls out. His opponent hasn't been announced yet maybe it's Saki. At least he's a striker but that's a lot for a guy who has an 0-1 mma record.

And guys don't get your hopes too high for Saki, just look at what happened to Andy Souwer who had been training partner of Jose Aldo for many years before debuting.

For a minute there I read the title and thought of...
tumblr_nxrihhdvsi1u7487lo1_500.gif

I'd say give him "Beasting 24/7/365"

giphy.gif

Hmm maybe. He's a fill in on that 214 card in case Jones pulls out. His opponent hasn't been announced yet maybe it's Saki. At least he's a striker but that's a lot for a guy who has an 0-1 mma record.

Not when you consider the style match up. Manuwa will be there to strike and strike only.

Back