Former UFC Record Holding Champ Helps Singers Career

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.rollingstone.com/country...st-from-brock-lesnar-w484131?utm_source=email

Former UFC Champ Brock Lesnar (tied for record of most successful defenses for HW) gets credit from Colter Wall for his success (Rolling Stone).

"I got an email one day that said, 'Hey, it's Brock Lesnar.' I was like, 'Sure, sure.' But sure enough, it was him," Wall recalls. "He said he liked my music and would like to meet me. I went out to his farm, hung out, talked and played some music for him. He has been a huge supporter ever since."

Brock emails?

With his album debuting at Number Two on Billboard's up-and-coming artists Heatseekers Chart and Number Six on the Americana/Folk chart, Wall seems to be doing it right. Along the way, he's winning over like-minded artists in both country and Americana.

o_O

I feel like an invite to Brocks Farm is the real life equivalent to finding Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket.

... and thus, Brock n' Roll was born.

"Deer colter wall
I like to hear yor music when I get on top of my wife. I bang her hard.

Salutations,

Bork lazer"

I feel like an invite to Brocks Farm is the real life equivalent to finding Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket.

Just getting an email from him seems like a rarity, but an invite to his secluded farm?
You are right though

I can imagine Brock telling him to bring an acoustic bc they only have out outlet for electricity ;)

I figured it would be some shitty nu-metal, but it's hillbilly music. Both are terrible regardless.

http://www.rollingstone.com/country...st-from-brock-lesnar-w484131?utm_source=email

Former UFC Champ Brock Lesnar (tied for record of most successful defenses for HW) gets credit from Colter Wall for his success (Rolling Stone).

"I got an email one day that said, 'Hey, it's Brock Lesnar.' I was like, 'Sure, sure.' But sure enough, it was him," Wall recalls. "He said he liked my music and would like to meet me. I went out to his farm, hung out, talked and played some music for him. He has been a huge supporter ever since."

Brock emails?

With his album debuting at Number Two on Billboard's up-and-coming artists Heatseekers Chart and Number Six on the Americana/Folk chart, Wall seems to be doing it right. Along the way, he's winning over like-minded artists in both country and Americana.

o_O
Thanks so much for turning me on to this wonderful musician. Just listened to his music for the first time, now back for more. Gotta admire Brock for having fine taste in music. Colter Wall is a true original. What a revelation.

I remember Brock hyping this guy up when he was on Stone Cold's podcast. Good for him.

... and thus, Brock n' Roll was born.
tumblr_o1kpj8zBkP1smqfiko1_500.gif

I figured it would be some shitty nu-metal, but it's hillbilly music. Both are terrible regardless.
I was going to rant on you
then i saw your AV....

I know you probably got good taste in music but Im telling you man
Some of that nu metal is good

"Deer colter wall
I like to hear yor music when I get on top of my wife. I bang her hard.

Salutations,

Bork lazer"
Followed by something along the lines of "then afterward i drink coors light...cause budweiser didnt pay me shit"

"Brock passed on the secret to making myself a better musician if I pack myself full of roids. Was the most invaluable insight I have received to date, I can't thank him enough.

Pretty obvious that Bork invited a guy named "Wall" just to spite Mexicans while he dances to this "Wall's" music.

XhBs5.gif

nzehvq.gif

Back