Tony Ferguson's tweet to Conor McGregor.

I'm sure that will help.

gotta give it to him though...he's the only one trying to pick a fight!

I've had enough of Ferguson thinking he beat Khabib. The guy missed weight and this dude is taking it as if he won.

Fuck out chea

giphy.gif

poor Tony shouting as loud as he can.... getting no-where

Ferguson should be interim champ. Hopefully someone steps up and takes the fight.

Just another "champ" not defending against the top contenders. Nothing new here.

gotta give it to him though...he's the only one trying to pick a fight!
I'm not a big Ferguson fan but I respect him as a competitor and he is definitely doing his best to stir up interest in a big fight

I've had enough of Ferguson thinking he beat Khabib. The guy missed weight and this dude is taking it as if he won.

Fuck out chea
He's not acting like he beat Khabib
He's acting like he's over Khabib and that Khabib should go back to the line, which is the right thing to do

Fuck out chea
Unless the fight is gonna be rebooked, Tony is next in line. McGregor needs to quit screwing around and ruining the UFC

He's acting like he's over Khabib and that Khabib should go back to the line, which is the right thing to do
He's ranked #2 behind Khabib in UFC's own rankings.

Randomly tweet a guy and then pretend you're in his head? Got it backwards Ferg.

Yep. I'm a big Khabib fan but him pulling out of that fight was pretty much as good as a win for Ferg. Ferg is now the unquestionable next in line after that clusterfuck. Khabib had his chance and he blew it, but he'll be back.

We may actually see the first decapitation in mma should conor grant ferguson his wish.
{<Mcgoat}

Back