Luke Thomas on Michael Bisping's injury

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He believes Bisping is being honest about his leg injury, and that Romero vs Whitaker is actually the better fight to make.

I agree 100%, but I think Romero/Whitaker should be for the belt, not interim

I disagree, Bisping seemed fine when he was on that TUF talk show Wednesday. I think he just really wants that GSP payday and knows that fighting Romero will jeopardize that.

You want the UFC to strip a champion after 8 months?

Bisping technically hasn't lost his belt, so he shouldn't be stripped. But I do consider the interim title bout winner to be the true champion and best fighter in the division.

That beard looks like he skinned a rat and put it on his chin.

Whitaker - Romero Interim fight >>>> Anything Bisping

I disagree, Bisping seemed fine when he was on that TUF talk show Wednesday. I think he just really wants that GSP payday and knows that fighting Romero will jeopardize that.
Of course he does, ya dummy......Bisping knows Yoel could and would anally rape him (heck he arguably lost to 90 year old Henderson). He admitted he will retire if he beats GSP and will not go out on a loss so why risk being raped by a black man for pennies while he could fight a USADA free French Canadian for millions? WHO wants to fight Yoel for pennies when you can fight USADA free GSP? Not me!!!

I never like to accuse another person of faking an injury (or milking it). But the "coincidental" circumstances surrounding this debacle is hard to ignore. From defending the belt against an unranked 46 year old Hendo; to announcing a fight against a retired WW; to declaring that he'd fight Romero in the Summer if GSP wasn't ready (he made this declaration 2 months AFTER the minor knee surgery); and as soon as GSP says he's not ready, Bisping also needs more time.

Bisping is obviously just trying to collect checks. I don't blame him, but I do blame the UFC for cosigning this farce.

Can't ever believe or respect the word of a man who lets other guys fuck his wife like Cuck Thomas

He believes Bisping is being honest about his leg injury, and that Romero vs Whitaker is actually the better fight to make.

I agree 100%, but I think Romero/Whitaker should be for the belt, not interim

How do you give them an interim the first firght Bisping has to pull out? In that case they would have had to give out 50 interims when Cain drops out.

But even sports journalists can't go around calling athletes liars without proof. It's irresponsible. Even Jay Mariotti didn't do that.

Wait... Queen B has started a thread without trying to implement stupid Hollywood-esque nicknames on fighters?!

Madness

Said the race baiting goofball

"Race baiting" = acknowledging the existence of racism here in Shertardia.

I seriously doubt that the majority of the people here who get rage hard ons for Luke and make out like he does nothing but talk about racism have ever actually sat down and listened to one of his shows.

Bisping technically hasn't lost his belt, so he shouldn't be stripped. But I do consider the interim title bout winner to be the true champion and best fighter in the division.

i dunno. Right now imo the best mw is either rockhold or romero. If whittaker wins he;d take romeros spot in that, but Id like to see rockhold fight the winner. Not right away, just in general.

Bisping lied once about being injured. Why should we believe him this time?

Back