All these mma noobs forget Maia was part of the most embarrassing title fight in UFC history

he tried to engage though, no-one blamed Maia after that fight

That was so long ago. Edit * Im an idiot it was 5 and a half years ago, not 9 years ago, but still, thats half a decade ago, and Maia looks alot more physically imposing now compared to then and i think hes evolved his game.

I miss prime Silva.

c79b0c.gif

That was so long ago, i remember watching this when i was like 19 or something? I swear it was like 9 or 10 years ago wasnt it? That is such an long time ago and hes clearly evolved.

Yea he looked so different against masvidal
<6>

Well he faced the greatest UFC fighter of all time.
Not easy to look good.

Yea he looked so different against masvidal
<6>

To be fair, Masvidal literally landed nothing but a few strikes, and Damien submitted his other opponents with ease compared to Masvidal, and Damien admitted that Masvidal was the hardest opponent to submit yet. You have to admit, Damien would have submitted most people with that shit, and his winstreak shows that. I am no Maia fanboy just talking.

P.S That silva face cracked me up.

That was so long ago, i remember watching this when i was like 19 or something? I swear it was like 9 or 10 years ago wasnt it? That is such an long time ago and hes clearly evolved.

He still spams telegraphed takedowns until he finally lands one. The Brown fight was a key example.

Silva just happened to be one of the few people that actually knows how to stop it.

What significance does this have to do with Maia's current run at the title?

- Anderson Silva clowned everybody back then Eez Normal
- I hope you aren't comparing this fight to a potential fight with Woodley
- It was 7 years ago
- Maia has reached final level backpacking status now

<DisgustingHHH>

He deserves the title fight but it will be an ugly boring match

He still spams telegraphed takedowns until he finally lands one. The Brown fight was a key example.

Silva just happened to be one of the few people that actually knows how to stop it.

Like your friend when you play him at fighting games and he just keepd oing that same damn move until you gets you :)

What significance does this have to do with Maia's current run at the title?

- Anderson Silva clowned everybody back then Eez Normal
- I hope you aren't comparing this fight to a potential fight with Woodley
- It was 7 years ago
- Maia has reached final level backpacking status now

<DisgustingHHH>

It would look quite similar with Woodley probably stopping him unless he just lets him butt scoot all night winning 50-45

That shit makes me lol everytime. Dont get why ppl hate on that fight it was just a master troll job by silva.

It would look quite similar with Woodley probably stopping him unless he just lets him butt scoot all night winning 50-45

<36>

Maia will be all over Woodley like a wet paper towel son. See Woodley's fight with Jake Shields, he is the same dude he has always been, Maia will backpack him to a UD 48-47.

Back