Lets start a sherdog gym!

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously there are MANY pro trainers on sherdog, but there are no sherdog gyms. We should take the great/talented people of sherdog and start a gym. Our gym will focus on technique and perfect video recording. Lets go... Www.gofundme/sherdoggympros.com let's go sherbros.

I would support the cause but that link doesn't lead to anything.

but I already train UFC bro

can I train both sherdog and UFC at the same time?

Most of this forum is filled with sad hateful basement dwellers who don't know anything about anything. Them joining any sort of gym, LOL.

Myself and a few others are the exception.

logomultiPNG-copy-640x640.png

Going to a gym requires going outside,so this idea would fail immediatley

Anyone willing to rent his mom's basement out is all we need to start this. I see a great future for this.

We need Eric Butholz from team alpha male for stand up coach, fuck bang Ludwig.

i bet there is a fairly significant % of Doggies who have or do train. As many knobs as there are, some of us have actually spent some time in a gym.

I know you are mad, but Bethe isnt a good athlete, or a well-trained fighter. What you are missing is that most of us arent thinking she is terrible as a regular human being who is trying to learn the art of fighting, we are thinking that she is terrible in terms of someone who has fought for a belt in the biggest promotion on Earth.

They are selling somewhat polished turds.

My body is ready. I will fight on European cards

Nah i'm too busy watching roadhaouse and playing with myself to go to a gym

I've got a home gym in central California. Anyone down to roll, box, or full spar is more than welcome to shoot me a message!

Make sure there is a lot of Mountain Dew and Cheetos for everyone!

Back