Bruce Lee would be a nightmare match up for Demetrious Johnson.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lee was around 5'7 weighing around 140lbs without cutting... I assume he could fight easily at 125. (actually i think he weigh as low as 125 at the Enter the Dragon movie, to better showcase his body and skills)

Lee's stamina and technique was simply amazing... His 1 inch punch was legendary, throwing man of 200lbs+ many feet away.

Mighty Mouse would have a serious challenge against the martial arts legend.

Lee was around 5'7 weighing around 140lbs without cutting... I assume he could fight easily at 125. (actually i think he weigh as low as 125 at the Enter the Dragon movie, to better showcase his body and skills)

Lee's stamina and technique was simply amazing... His 1 inch punch was legendary, throwing man of 200lbs+ many feet away.

B kno.gif

Bruce Lee was as good as those "chi master" on YouTube
When I was a kid I believed in those bs too but come on its 2017

Dj would submit him in 30 seconds, conservative estimate.

Yeah and Steven Seagal would KO Stipe Miocic to face James Bond in his first title defense.

I feel this is a difficult match to make these days

If I recall, one of Lee's costars fought in an early UFC and was quickly submitted.
Did Lee have any ground game?

considering the fact that mma and especially the ufc are vastly overrated i'd say that mighy mouse or whatever that weirdos name is wouldn't last longer than 5 seconds.
mma was a fad. just another unrealistic martial arts hype that doesn't work in real fights

I really hope this is a troll thread. The alternative is too retarded to contemplate.

Yeah and Steven Seagal would KO Stipe Miocic to face James Bond in his first title defense.

You do know Seagal is a legit martial artist, right? There are even videos of him where he's tossing the likes of Silva and Machida around despite being old and fat.

One inch punch was debunked, Bruce Lee is great, but even he would laugh at you.

Yeah Bruce would destroy him...If that's what the script said.

Bruce Lee was as good as those "chi master" on YouTube
When I was a kid I believed in those bs too but come on its 2017
anyone who has done traditional martial arts can see he had good kicking technique. Joe Rogan commented on it.

asians are cursed in ufc

Back