Main Event of Fight Pass is stupid

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC fucking up yet again putting Darren Till on the early prelims. He's going to be UK's next talent at 170 and he gets buried on Fight Pass.

Don't give me that BS about it's actually good promotion otherwise because as I'm looking through interviews on YouTube, nobody on Fight Pass prelims ever gets any spotlight or promo.

They convince guys like Lorenz Larkin, Poirier or Joe Duffy that it's actually not a punishment and it should feel prestigious to main event a fight pass main event.

Not only that, the App is a piece of shit and doesn't even work correctly 50% of the time. I've used illegal streams and it's 45 seconds faster than the actual Fight Pass app. They're obviously not working on improving the service, just siphoning their customer's pockets with a crappy app built by interns.

There are three main cards.

Main Card
Prelims
Early Prelims

UFC Sweden is stacked to the gills!!!

Sincerely,
Dana White

Fight Pass is a huge fail. The UFC nuthuggers claim it's all worth it because of the footage of past fights, but really, how many fights have their been that you can't find within 30 seconds on google?

I agree with the concept, because they need to incentivize people to buy FP.

But Darren Till isn't going to help the company in any way right now. They need to help him first, and being on FP will do nothing for him. I'll get to see him. Me.

Duffy/Poirier, Miller/Diego, UFC 200's, etc. Those few big Fight Pass-portion headliners they did last year were more reasonable bookings because they were established stars.

Fight Pass is a huge fail. The UFC nuthuggers claim it's all worth it because of the footage of past fights, but really, how many fights have their been that you can't find within 30 seconds on google?

1. I'm not poor.
2. I like prelim access.
3. I like watching the live cards that are broadcast on Fightpass.

If you can't afford $10 that's cool. I can, and I am perfectly okay with paying to watch UFC.

1. I'm not poor.
2. I like prelim access.

If you can't afford $10 that's cool. I can, and I am perfectly okay with paying to watch UFC.

LOL @ this passive aggressive bullshit

Choosing not to purchase something does not equate to the inability to afford it

1. I'm not poor.
2. I like prelim access.

I'm exactly $10 richer than you.

LOL @ this passive aggressive bullshit

Choosing not to purchase something does not equate to the inability to afford it

I don't know; you sound pretty salty over whether or not a person spends $10 to watch UFC. I get that not everyone can afford it, and I'm not judging.

Keep in mind though, getting a fight pass main event fight is like getting a gold medal at the special olympics.

You know there is a lot of other content beyond just the UFC that people might enjoy. I love watching the lower tier, regional and international org events they frequently show. I can't easily get to see all of them on any other service.

Just cos you think MMA = UFC, not everyone else does

not only this, but when you make it full screen the fucking tracker disappears so you have to exit full screen mode just to skip forward or back. Fucking ridiculous

There are three main cards.

Main Card
Prelims
Early Prelims

UFC Sweden is stacked to the gills!!!
You Fucking goof
Sincerely,
Dana White
You forgot you fucking goof

Don't make fun of WME's UFC!

thr_patrick_whitesell_ari_emanuel_thr_wme_0199.jpg

Do you really think these guys give a fuck about making anything in the UFC better? Remember these faces, they will be the cause of the UFC's demise eventually...

You know there is a lot of other content beyond just the UFC that people might enjoy. I love watching the lower tier, regional and international org events they frequently show. I can't easily get to see all of them on any other service.

Just cos you think MMA = UFC, not everyone else does

Just watching Glory and Invicta live over the past week was worth the month's subscription fee. I rarely use the fight library. I buy it for the live fights.

I don't know; you sound pretty salty over whether or not a person spends $10 to watch UFC. I get that not everyone can afford it, and I'm not judging.

If you live in the 902, it's highly likely that you are indeed poor. Spend your money more wisely.

303 represent motherfuckers!!!

If you live in the 902, it's highly likely that you are indeed poor. Spend your money more wisely.

303 represent motherfuckers!!!

Oh I grew up poor as shit. I'm posting out of the 780 now lol

Back