*****Who's Planning on Going to UFC 214?***

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
Edit: Got tickets in 428! See you perros There!!!

-EDIT- STACKED OVERNIGHT HATERS HAHAHAHAHA -EDIT-

u7fBgQjK7CC-YLItdUoRYeLKhHNkdtBmu7QGITwqkkU.jpg

Currently Announced Bouts: (EDIT)

Daniel Cormier(C) x Jon Jones(Bum)
Tyrone Woodley(C) x Demian Maia(CH)
Cybro(C) x Tonya Evinger(C)
Robbie Lawler x Donald Cerrone
Jimi Manuwa x Volkan Oezdemir

Jason Knight x Ricardo Lamas
Renan Barao x Aljamain Sterling
Brian Ortega x Renato Moicano
Sage Northcutt x Claudio Puelles
Kailan Curran x Aleksandra Albu

Josh Burkman x Drew Dober
Eric Shelton x Jarred Brooks
Dimitri Smoliakov x Adam Wieczorek

Last edited:
Sorry I never saw a fight there but I have been to ducks games.....There's a big bar/restaurant across the street for your convenience to get trashed before the fights and courage to yell "enough of this gay shit stand them up ref!"

And there's a pei wei inside

Going? I can't believe I'm "Going" to order a 60 dollar PPV for 1 single fight.

Last edited:
Actually sometimes it's fun to go interact with other douchebags and weirdos ...lacks supporting names but some fun fighters

I'm not going tho

Actually sometimes it's fun to go interact with other douchebags and weirdos ...lacks supporting names but some fun fighters

I'm not going tho
Yeah ... that's why I'm going to the Warriors Cavs game next week Boiiiii. Only cost me 1,800 dollars. What a bargain especially if we lose.

Dude? I'm all for trashing bad cards, but you realize this card only has 10 bouts announced, and most of them are dope right? DHC, KZ, Lamas, TCity, Sage(teehee), Barao, Aljo, and DC x Jones.
You're hating for no reason. Have a fap, and then come back and we can discuss this some more.

Sorry I never saw a fight there but I have been to ducks games.....There's a big bar/restaurant across the street for your convenience to get trashed before the fights and courage to yell "enough of this gay shit stand them up ref!"

And there's a pei wei inside

Cool thanks man. I don't really watch Hockey, so I'm about to ask a super noob question, but do hockey games have jumbotrons? If so, do you happen to know which seats have the best vantage point of it and the ice at the same time? Never heard of Pei Wei, just looked it up. Look's pretty good.

Dude? I'm all for trashing bad cards, but you realize this card only has 10 bouts announced, and most of them are dope right? DHC, KZ, Lamas, TCity, Sage(teehee), Barao, Aljo, and DC x Jones.
You're hating for no reason. Have a fap, and then come back and we can discuss this some more.

Cool thanks man. I don't really watch Hockey, so I'm about to ask a super noob question, but do hockey games have jumbotrons? If so, do you happen to know which seats have the best vantage point of it and the ice at the same time? Never heard of Pei Wei, just looked it up. Look's pretty good.
It's a pretty nice/new four screen jumbo in the center of the stadium...long sides of the arena have longer screens, so maybe something on the long sides is best

Edit: I know that's not the most helpful

Edit 2: did a quick google search https://www.google.com/amp/www.ocre...-center-scoreboard-a-hit-with-ducks-fans/amp/

DHC, DC and Jones are the only fighters I have the slightest interest in. I don't care about Lamas, Sage, KZ after military service, Barao or Alja. Ortega just because nobody has any idea what the fuck to expect from him but Moicano will outclass him like he did to Jeremy Stephens it's not even a good fight. Give me a banger co main and it will save the card.

Went to see The Eagles there once. I sat up in upper section. Concert was awesome, but the seats sucked. For an mma event, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't like sitting in the upper section of TMobile Arena, which actually wasn't bad.

Went there for Affliction Fedor vs Arvlovski, got $60 tickets in upper deck and was surprised that they were decent.

Going to try and go with a few of the homies, only a short drive.

What's up Sherbrethern?! I'm planning on going to UFC 214, and I thought it would be cool to meet up with a few of you weirdos, and of course I had questions about going to a live event, since this would be the first I attend.

First off, hows the seating at the Honda Center? I'm wondering which tickets are the best bang for your buck? I'm poor and I'm planning on doing a few things this year, so I can't ball out on floor seats. What's the food and drank sitchyation like? What do you guys usually do between fights? How soon should you get to the arena if your a hardcore fan and you wan't to meet some fighters and MMA personalities?

I know shit I said a few, I'm stoked. So who's all going?

u7fBgQjK7CC-YLItdUoRYeLKhHNkdtBmu7QGITwqkkU.jpg

Currently Announced Bouts:

Daniel Cormier(C) x Jon Jones(Bum)
Chan Sung Jung x Ricardo Lamas
Doo Ho Choi x Andre Fili
Renan Barao x Aljamain Sterling
Brian Ortega x Renato Moicano
Sage Northcutt x Claudio Puelles
Kailan Curran x Aleksandra Albu
Josh Burkman x Drew Dober
Eric Shelton x Jarred Brooks
Dimitri Smoliakov x Adam Wieczorek
I am for sure going and no I do not want to meet up with you

If you see someone doing crossword puzzles in between bouts...that'll be me.

I
Went there for Affliction Fedor vs Arvlovski, got $60 tickets in upper deck and was surprised that they were decent.

Going to try and go with a few of the homies, only a short drive.

So cheap tickets ain't bad? I was thinking middle rows on the long side. What do you think?

If you see someone doing crossword puzzles in between bouts...that'll be me.

Well. Alright. Haha I'll stop by and say hey.

Edit: Tickets on sale tomorrow for those on the ufc newsletter.

I

So cheap tickets ain't bad? I was thinking middle rows on the long side. What do you think.

Not bad if you are towards the front of upper deck but nosebleeds are nosebleeds homey; more about the experience/atmosphere then the view, you'll be watching the big screen for most of it.

Honestly if you aren't willing to drop at least $200 you are better off watching at home with the homeboys; cheaper/better food/drinks/420, no travel, get the same view lol

It's a fun experience to go live, I dropped $350 for killer seat at UFC 209 only to have Khabib fight canceled and Woodley/WB stinking up the joint.

Not bad if you are towards the front of upper deck but nosebleeds are nosebleeds homey; more about the experience/atmosphere then the view, you'll be watching the big screen for most of it.

Honestly if you aren't willing to drop at least $200 you are better off watching at home with the homeboys; cheaper/better food/drinks/420, no travel, get the same view lol

It's a fun experience to go live, I dropped $350 for killer seat at UFC 209 only to have Khabib fight canceled and Woodley/WB stinking up the joint.
Fuck yeah there we go, thanks man, just the kind of response I was looking for.

Yeah man I was capping at $250,so I guess I'm still good, just needed some good insight from someone who's been in the arena.

Dude that sucks about 209, sincerely hope the next card you go to is stacked as fuck.

That's the card so far?

It's awful.

Honda Center is great with cheap seats, as the arena is built sonewhat more vertically than other arenas I've been to.

Just grabbed $50 nosebleed tix for the first time in a long time today. Not $50 after all the goddamn fees, of course, but whatever...

Went to see The Eagles there once. I sat up in upper section. Concert was awesome, but the seats sucked. For an mma event, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't like sitting in the upper section of TMobile Arena, which actually wasn't bad.

I can't say that this is accurate...though I've only been to T-Mobile once for 200. Honda Center has pretty good views from high up.

No view at a live event will ever beat the views you get sitting at home watching in HD on a big screen (except maybe something like the first few rows at a concert)...it's always about the atmosphere and seeing it with your own eyes.

Last edited:
It's a great card. KZ is injured though and Lamas will fight Knight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back