Brian Ortega vs Renato Moicano Set for UFC 214

Who wins?

• Total voters
Great fight between 2 guys that are undefeated.

For those that don't know, Renato is 11-0 and just beat Jeremy Stephens and hes 3-0 in the ufc.

Ortega is 11-0 and 3-0-1 in the ufc with all 3 wins by way of finish (Tavares, Brandao, and Guida)

Great fight between 2 guys that are undefeated.

For those that don't know, Renato is 11-0 and just beat Jeremy Stephens and hes 3-0 in the ufc.

Ortega is 11-0 and 3-0-1 in the ufc with all 3 wins by way of finish (Tavares, Brandao, and Guida)
He's finished all 4 of his opponents, counting the one he got popped for. T-City has the knack for finding the finish at any time.

If "3rd round" T-City shows up, he wins this

If this stays on the feet and it should this is a serious mismatch for Ortega. He's going to get lit up.

T-City finally back in action. His fights are never boring.

Good to have Ortega back from that injury layoff but I really wanted to see him fight Jason Knight. Oh well.

Damn this 214 card is hella fun. Lot of the match ups look great.

Damn this 214 card is hella fun. Lot of the match ups look great.
Yeah they need to start announcing some Main Card fights though. I think this would be a good prelim headliner.

Yeah they need to start announcing some Main Card fights though. I think this would be a good prelim headliner.
How greedy we getting now days. Lamas/KZ, Choi/Fili, Sterling/Barao, Ortega/Renato. Three of them on the main card I would be happy. Those are great fights. Especially if Cyborg is still on this card. Which may not be the case.

How greedy we getting now days. Lamas/KZ, Choi/Fili, Sterling/Barao, Ortega/Renato. Three of them on the main card I would be happy. Those are great fights. Especially if Cyborg is still on this card. Which may not be the case.
I'm sure Lamas/KZ and Choi/Fili will be Main Card fights but I think Sterling/Barao and Ortega/Moicano should be on the prelims. I'm tryna go to this card and they need to stack the fuck out of it for Bones return haha. Maybe I'm greedy but we're used to the UFC having a stacked summer lineup.

Moicano has no knockout wins on his record but showed great striking and distance control against Stephens. T-City is very overrated but this should be a fun scrap.

Moicano has no knockout wins on his record but showed great striking and distance control against Stephens. T-City is very overrated but this should be a fun scrap.
A bit overrated, yes. He's had to come back from adversity in like half his UFC fights but he's still a very good prospect. I hope the injury layoff hasn't hurt his growth as a fighter. He was evolving at a very good pace when he was active.

Back