Whatever happened to Vitaly Minakov?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's still undefeated, 19-0 but is fighting in small promotions now. I assumed he'd end up in the UFC, did they ever even make him an offer?

I think the ufc was planning on signing him prior to his last fight. but he looked so mediocre against dj linderman that they passed. he is fighting next week tho

It's a complicated situation with Minakov and his Belletor contract, i've lost track of what is going on. He's fighting Bigfoot next weekend in Russia

Apparently he's still under contract with Bellator which is why he couldn't sign with the UFC, something like the Rampage situation. He's fighting for a Russian promotion and Bellator is trying to work a deal out with the Russian promotion so he can fight in the USA again.

It's a complicated situation with Minakov and his Belletor contract, i've lost track of what is going on. He's fighting Bigfoot next weekend in Russia

TRT Big Foot ? but even with that it's to late now to much damage been done already it all went bad when he got that surgery and stopped the TRT treatments.

He keeps ducking Bellator's Heavyweight division and instead, fighting nobodies in EFN, maybe as a fast-track to the UFC or in seek of higher pay. Who knows?

The situation is too complicated to look into, save yourself some time and don't bother. Too many loose ends, unreliable sources, and lies.

TRT Big Foot ? but even with that it's to late now to much damage been done already it all went bad when he got that surgery and stopped the TRT treatments.

I am pretty sure he's back on trt. Although it didnt seem to help him his last fight, still lost to a relative unknown. I think MInakov will TKO him quick

He is propably allowed to fight in M1-Global and in some other promotions during his current Bellator contract. It is just that UFC has always has had these binding contracts, so he can't sign one with the UFC till his Bellator contract has expired. Also take a note that this is mostly speculation.

I am pretty sure he's back on trt. Although it didnt seem to help him his last fight, still lost to a relative unknown. I think MInakov will TKO him quick

Yea land 2-3 punches and it's done on this version of himself the moment he got that surgery it was over for him.

I think he's still going to have to go back to Bellator for whatever reason. Such is life.

Sigh, I remember when he was considered the best HW in MMA no question...

<{ByeHomer}>

Back