Are you for or against TRT in combative sports like UFC and Boxing?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching TRT vitor belfort and TRT Manny Pacquiao and roided up Juan Manuel Marquez made me wonder if all fighters took trt if it would be much more enjoyable to watch.

These 3 guys were blitzing guys like beasts when they were jacked up on TRT,

Vitor Belfort looking like the monster from Rawhead rex dropping and blitzing top competition during his TRT reign.

Rawhead-Rex-4.jpeg

Pacaquiao a former 108 pound fighter went all the way up in weight eating punches and just going forward breaking faces

highlight or TRT Pacquiao

Marquez a former 126 pounder who never dropped Pacman in 3 fights came in their third fight looking like the incredible hulk under memo heredia he got Pacman when he was off the TRT, and knocked him out cold.

I use to be very anti ped, but I've honestly done a complete 180. I don't give a damn if fighters use peds, I want the best fighters possible, not to mention peds help dramatically with injuries, recovery, performance such as cardio, etc.

Let em juice

I'm for them... fights were more entertaining 10 years ago

<{JustBleed}>

I'm pro USADA mainly because if you need the PED's you probably shouldn't be competing.

I use to be very anti ped, but I've honestly done a complete 180. I don't give a damn if fighters use peds, I want the best fighters possible, not to mention peds help dramatically with injuries, recovery, performance such as cardio, etc.

Let em juice

yeah man, Im scared to take peds myself but man if you give these guys safe doses of TRT just or energy purpose to get their aggression up it make sit more entertaining, look at Manny now he is knokcing dudes down but no longer aggressive its probably due to age, if they let him use TRT again he could have a resurgence as that little tazmanian devil again.

Imagine if they gave Mighty Mouse TRT? he would be a monster mouse instead and knocking guys out cold wiht one shot

TRT is, essentially, giving a veteran fighter, with all his skills and knowledge, a young body to be able to compete against younger fighters.

I would be okay with that if you gave the younger fighters some experience enhancing drug. Otherwise it's giving the veteran fighter an unfair advantage, aka "cheating".

For. World isn't equal. If someone wants to turn themselves into a science experiment so they can battle the natural gifts of a person like Jones more power to them.

Let 'em roid to the fucking gills and put on fun fights. I don't know these people and don't care about their health. I just wanna see exciting punches to the face.

PEDs are fine but there needs to be transparency to know who is using so potential opponents of PED users know they are fighting a juicer.

If you aren't good enough without PEDs then you shouldn't fight. These fighters are supposed to be the best of the best. If you're skill isn't enough then either take time to focus on training or retire.

Watching TRT vitor belfort and TRT Manny Pacquiao and roided up Juan Manuel Marquez made me wonder if all fighters took trt if it would be much more enjoyable to watch.

Vitor Belfort looking like the monster from Rawhead rex dropping and blitzing top competition during his TRT reign.

Rawhead-Rex-4.jpeg

Pacaquiao a former 108 pound fighter went all the way up in weight eating punches and just going forward breaking faces

highlight or TRT Pacquiao

Marquez a former 126 pounder who never dropped Pacman in 3 fights came in their third fight looking like the incredible hulk under memo heredia he got Pacman when he was off the TRT, and knocked him out cold.

I WANT´EM TO TURN GREEN!

Why do you insist on calling it TRT?

its not a "therapy", its not for "replacement". Does calling it TRT suddenly make it medically justified? Does calling it a therapy somehow make it ok, radiation therapy for cancer patients, or dialysis for kidney failure victims.

Just call a spade a spade...

Are you against illegal testosterone use in combat sports?

Fuck this "therapy" shit. You dont call it Stanozolol replacement therapy, or Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, how about "red blood cell replacement therapy", so why do people insist on putting Testosterone doping in a convenient abbreviation that somehow suggests its just "medicine"

I think older guys should have it as they lose their physical edge to the younger guys.

I think older guys should have it as they lose their physical edge to the younger guys.
then they get an unfair advantage due to their years of gaining knowledge

then they get an unfair advantage due to their years of gaining knowledge

I know crazy huh? LoL

Okay older guys get TRT younger guys get Dbol. I dunno let's do the steroid lottery. Spin the wheel and get those steroids? If the wheel points to USADA the fighter is screwed. "Vitor got TRT you get USADA for this fight!"

I'm fine with TRT, because it actually has health benefits, increasing the prime years of a man's life (not just in athletics, but overall quality of life).

Back