UFC's LW dev will surpass a 100 fighters this year! consequences

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I remember checking a couple years ago its was less than 70, today they are exactly 97. Not to mention it's the most stacked division in talent as well.
So even great rising prospects like MARC "BONECRUSHER" DIAKIESE are over shadowed by how long the ladder is. It'll take almost a decade for a fresh prospect debuting in that dev and org to crack the contender list.

Meh, just an observation, I'm bored on the toilet.

Good thing they got rid of guys like Bendo, Rory and Bader then. Got to make room for random dudes from Slovakia and shit.

Time to make more divisions. Get rid of 170 and make 165 and 175. 100 is too big.

Good thing they got rid of guys like Bendo, Rory and Bader then. Got to make room for random dudes from Slovakia and shit.
Don't forget cutting Lorenz Larkins getting cut right after Destroying the Neil Magny in less than a round.

Not to mention Shields for a descision to Lombard.. right after beaitng the current champion(woodly) and current 1# contender(maia).

I could name more, but what's the point...

There is a 165lbs weight class just waiting to happen

To be fair Bendo looks like he has fallen off a cliff since he left.

I mean you have to win more fights at LW to get a title shot but it's not impossible and I think the division is fine. They need to cut some guys but it's just a stacked division because that's what the average in shape guy is in size. Diakese is going to get noticed real soon if he keeps up.

Lol that's ridiculous. The entire roster shouldn't even be 100 deep

Back