will gokhan saki fight at 205? or hw?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I hope he can make 205 as lhw needs more talent. I doubt he could compete with the top 5, but who knows? maybe he's worked crazy hard on his takedown defense and submission defense the past two years. yeah, I doubt it too. but I'm just hopeful that he can make some sort of impact at 205.

He will be top 10 for sure
I mean, Oezdemir with just one fight is top 5...

Either division could really use a guy like him. I'm happy either way

How much y'all wanna bet goof ball WME gives him a grappler and he gets fookin'' smoked?

He was a small HW so I assume he will cut and fight at LHW.

Work on that TD defense, distance control, getting back up and 205 is wide open just 3 top names if he is good he should climb the ranks very fast.

He will have the best offensive standup in the division (better then Reem at HW) if he can feel confident enough to use it and not be gun shy, we shall see.

Should be 205 but 205 has a lot of well rounded guys that are more then willing to take it to the ground any chances they get.

HW is filled with head hunters with rarely anyone even going for take downs lately.

He's a full-time boxer now.
That is a shame imo. Anyway thanks for the info. The news regarding boxing do not regurarly reach my part of the globe. Not that I follow boxing closely.

Last edited:
This is great. Hè has the best stand upp, and his combinations are fast and powerfull. I am not sure, but I think hè did turkishwrestling when hè was jong.

Back