Ban or Embrace. New doping tec to change everything!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ban or Embrace...what is your view? Would you like to see future UFC and all athletes basically Captain America'd?

Usain Bolt style cheating. Next level.

vitor belfort watching these videos
3bca56037df52bd6fdd8bd051dcfeb68.gif

So, the new norm on Sherdog will be to bench the 675?

There is no such as doping, in my opinion. They even gave the example of Simone Biles who was taking something for ADHD. Well, if we want athletes to be natural, I am sorry, but having ADHD is not an excuse to take something that helps you focus.

If Simone Biles can be allowed amphetamines, then why can't a man who has average testosterone be allowed to increase his baseline testosterone but still remain within the therapeutic range that medical professionals use.

Just let people do whatever they want to their own bodies. We are not born equal, and there is nothing wrong with leveling the playing field.

There is no such as doping, in my opinion. They even gave the example of Simone Biles who was taking something for ADHD. Well, if we want athletes to be natural, I am sorry, but having ADHD is not an excuse to take something that helps you focus.

If Simone Biles can be allowed amphetamines, then why can't a man who has average testosterone be allowed to increase his baseline testosterone but still remain within the therapeutic range that medical professionals use.

Just let people do whatever they want to their own bodies. We are not born equal, and there is nothing wrong with leveling the playing field.
I have ADHD and I don't see why an athlete should take meds for it, I mean if they are stimulated and excell at their sport then ADHD isn't really too big of a problem, so I'd say the meds is just like an extra push, aka PED, not something to level out the playing field. Anyway if you need it then you shouldn't compete, or just try your best without it, like trt.

Also: Nick Diaz and Donald Cerrone has ADD/ADHD, but I don't know if they're taking anything... except weed :p

Last edited:
One way or another they kill their body doing this sport so make it the most entertaining possible to watch imo

cheers.gif

I get part of your argument but you really kind of ruin it with the end part.

Do you really look at the picture above of Ubereem or see Cybrog and think they are only doing what it took to level the playing field?

i dont have a gif of vitor having the same reaction...

<Fedor23>
Right. ok. BUt why not go with Ubereem there as that is every bit as appropriate to the comment you were trying to make?

Not that this is any biggie. I just found it funny that you had the perfect example in the picture.

There's a difference between "levelling the playfield" and surpassing the playfield.

Like that "blade runner" dude who participated in the olympics track and field (and later on shot and killed his girlfriend...). The technology that he utilized to be able to run had to undergo multiple tests to make sure that his artificial legs weren't actually giving him an advantage.

LOL. The whole point is to illustrate the differences. Level playing fields are for sub-humans.

and this is fucking awesome, fuck the anti-PED crusade

If you change your genes you can't change them back. So iwhen you're eventually found out you can wave you career goodbye. There is no "I edited my genes, but I'm clean now".

I have ADHD and I don't see why an athlete should take meds for it, I mean if they are stimulated and excell at their sport then ADHD isn't really too big of a problem, so I'd say the meds is just like an extra push, aka PED, not something to level out the playing field. Anyway if you need it then you shouldn't compete, or just try your best without it, like trt.
People who really have ADHD can't focus. There are sports that require pinpoint focus, and it would be really hard for somebody with ADHD to excel in those sports.

But ADHD Is not where it stops. What about athletes with low thyroid hormone, which controls metabolism and keeps us psychologically stable? It is "doping" giving them medication for low thyroid, because it will improve their metabolism and also prevent some of the negative psychological effects of low thyroid.

We are not born equal. When we start making exceptions like "this person can take it because they have this condition" then were do we draw the line?

People should be allowed to do whatever they please with their bodies. There isn't a strong scientific, legal and moral base for the anti-doping ideology.

Back