Brendan Schwab: Bisping would have champ a long time ago if not for PEDs.

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He feels that it took balls to fight Hendo because he was still dangerous and who wouldnt fight GSP? He should milk that title.

Brendan Schaub is a not smart and I wish we could stop posting a thread every time he says something stupid.

I'll agree Bisping has definitely fought his share of ped users, but there is no way to defend him for avoiding top comp to go after a damn near 50 year old dan henderson (and almost lose), and then go after a retired ww.

Why does everyone think Bisping has never used peds ?

Why does everyone think Bisping has never used peds ?

Bro, he says so, and ever goes as far as bashing everyone for PEDs...

And doing funny gestures as if he injects something in his buttocks on live TV.

As strong of an alibi as you will ever need.

Bro, he says so, and ever goes as far as bashing everyone for PEDs...

And doing funny gestures as if he injects something in his buttocks on live TV.

As strong of an alibi as you will ever need.

yoda-the-sarcasm-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

He has a fair point.....

It must be true if Schaub said it but this Schwab guy is full of shit.

He feels that it took balls to fight Hendo because he was still dangerous and who wouldnt fight GSP? He should milk that title.
Bullshit.

1.) Who says he's clean?
2.) He just got dropped numerous times by a 46 year old Hendo under USADA.
3.) TRT didn't make him circle into Hendo's power hand like a moron.
4.) He only recently went to a split decision win over Thales Leites under USADA. Thales Leites ladies and gentlemen.
5.) Anderson almost stopped him as a 42yr old under USADA. How's he going to beat the same fighter ten years younger, in his prime. Good luck.
6.) Schaub is bro science at it's finest.

Shwab got his brains scrambled worse than I thought

I know Schwab is far from a genius but he does have an arguable point. 4 of his 7 loses came against convicted PED users. More important is that all 4 loses to PED users happened in a row. Had he not lost these fights to known cheaters he certainly would have had 1 or 2 shots at the title during his prime in 2012 / 2013. Then consider that A. Silva was the champ, another known cheater, maybe Schwab is right.

WTF!!!! I actually argree with something Schulb said. Even a broken clock is right 2x day!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back