How about Couture vs Bisping?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Couture has fought Liddell & Lesnar. Bisping has fought Anderson, Rashad & Henderson. Couture is a legit 200lb. Bisping is a legit 200lb.

Randy is 53, he loses.
They're about level in terms of acting ability so if it was an act off it's a draw.

Couture has fought Liddell & Lesnar. Bisping has fought Anderson, Rashad & Henderson. Couture is a legit 200lb. Bisping is a legit 200lb.
Idiot.. couture is a legit 220 lb he always juiced.. bisping is a natural guy and makes 185 easily... bisping>> couture

How about Romero vs Bisping?

That would be the fight to make if it wasn't duck season.

duck-season-a-15830365.png

The Natural came out of retirement and was then awarded for which with the 180 of UFC's now good graces? I missed, literally...all this.

<JerryWWF>

Bisping is no joke

He would smash Randy

People seem to forget how good bisping actually is. He has wins over tons of top HOFers and current top guys. He has a great chin with some of the best cardio in the sport.

If you think that Romero is just going to wake up 10 mins before the fight and roll over him you are in for a rude awakening

Wow, Couture would look like a pylon.

Bisping has speed and footwork that would embarrass old man Randy.

Having said that, I am giving Randy his proper respect. He is one of my all time favourites.

You're obsessed with Bisping, absolutely obsessed.

Bisping is no joke

He would smash Randy

People seem to forget how good bisping actually is. He has wins over tons of top HOFers and current top guys. He has a great chin with some of the best cardio in the sport.

If you think that Romero is just going to wake up 10 mins before the fight and roll over him you are in for a rude awakening
This people tend to lose to bisping because they don't respect that he's actually a pretty good fighter.

Idiot.. couture is a legit 220 lb he always juiced.. bisping is a natural guy and makes 185 easily... bisping>> couture
Um excuse me?? Randy never juiced. He was all natural. It was LITERALLY his nickname.

Don't be stupid.

The Cung Le rematch is the obvious match to make.

Why not Jim Cozad?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back