Volkan will destroy Meisha.

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Volkan Oezdemir is maybe the much underrated fighter in the UFC today.
He is maybe has the highest class of boxing at 205 and has even recently help Wladmir Klitschko prepare for his match against Anthony Joshua. I have actually heard from people who say them spar that Volkan was getting the better of Wlad.

I think if you are smart you would lay some money on Volkan who is an underdog against Meisha. I have personally trained with him and the guy is beast. He is always a great person. I actually know some one who grew with in Switzerland and he told me that he stood up for him when he was bullied. The guy is the future of the division.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

It's Misha.

I think Cirkunov is one of the most underrated guys in the whole sport.

but.. hes from switserland not sweden

Are you sure?
Absolutly. I would lay some serious cash in him if I could, but I kind of low on the cash because I invested a lot into my current training camp for my next fight.

Last edited:
Volkan Oezdemir is maybe the much underrated fighter in the UFC today.
He is maybe has the highest class of boxing at 205 and has even recently help Wladmir Klitschko prepare for his match against Anthony Joshua. I have actually heard from people who say them spar that Volkan was getting the better of Wlad.

I think if you are smart you would lay some money on Volkan who is an underdog against Meisha. I have personally trained with him and the guy is beast. He is always a great person. I actually know some one who grew with in Switzerland and he told me that he stood up for him when he was bullied. The guy is the future of the division.

From what I've seen, he looks pretty good. I heard he used to spar with Overeem too.

They're both the future of the division, but Meisha is future champ. Meisha by arm-triangle choke, round 3.

From what I've seen, he looks pretty good. I heard he used to spar with Overeem too.
Yes, he used to train with Overeem Frequently when Reem was still at Blackzillans. Volkan is great guy. I am actually going to ask him and try to get him to do an AMA here.

The debut of Full Camp Oezdemir will be something to behold.

Only on short notice when he beat OSP.

People are sleeping on him.

But the big question is, does Roy Jones Jr. respect the hands of Volkan?

Back