How many fighters have fought at a high level after having kids?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know, medically, that living in a house with kids lowers your testosterone levels a lot. It's been proven. The theory is that your body does it to make you more of a provider for your children rather than looking out for numero uno, yourself, and slaying pussy that isn't the kid's mom's.

For the life of me, I can't think of fighters that still won fights after having kids. Maybe like 1 or 2 max.

Are Conor and Cain Velasquez and, I guess, Ronda Rousey doomed?

Dj, jose aldo, tyron woodley, michael bisping, daniel cormier and jon jones seem to be doing okay

Max Holloway became top tier after having a kid imo

Mark Coleman got kicked in the head after having a kid.
But he went on to be Grand Prix champ, so Idunno...

I know, medically, that living in a house with kids lowers your testosterone levels a lot. It's been proven. The theory is that your body does it to make you more of a provider for your children rather than looking out for numero uno, yourself, and slaying pussy that isn't the kid's mom's.

For the life of me, I can't think of fighters that still won fights after having kids. Maybe like 1 or 2 max.

I saw what u did there...

[GSP]

Max Holloway doesnt have kids?? And hes on a huge win streak..

Who are all these top guys who don't have kids? Most of them do. And your body isn't the one having the kids, so it doesn't just magically know that's the load that did it and your testosterone suddenly tanks. Guys testosterone drops when they have a baby in the house because they sleep less.

Source

Dj, jose aldo, tyron woodley, michael bisping, daniel cormier and jon jones seem to be doing okay
Jon jones doesn't count. He doesn't live with his kids at least half the time.

Conor committed domestic abuse on Jose, so I don't think that applies to him

Back