Should CM Punk move down to 155

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets face it dude needs every advantage he can get. Looks like he can win fights at 155 with his size. Maybe let him face the tiniest dude at 155, like for instance Dennis Silver. He wins, the fans win and the UFC wins. We will all be happy to see one of the greatest wwe champions win a mma fight.

Siver would light his ass up, what the hell you talking about man?

UFC is already circus show why not let CM Punk fight that Banana guy that trash talked him in the tv show.

This thread is awesome, you should feel bad for trying to make me feel bad.
jvdb-gif.gif

He could go down to 125 and it still wouldn't help.

Not sure if he could fight at his best with no arms since he wouldve to cut them to make weight

He should go back to the WWE.
Ultimately, this is what I want. Brooks was an incredible performer on that stage, but he'll have to get over his ego preventing him from wrestling for the wwe again given the tattered relationship he has with that company. I'm pretty sure Vince would bury the hatchet, as vince pretty much always will let the past be the past if there's money to be made. Only time I can think of that he never did was with Randy Savage who fucked his daughter when she was like 17, so I can understand not burying that hatchet :p. I mean i'm down for Brooks to give it 1 more go, but unless he does fuckin amazing in that fight i'd ultimately like to see him wrestle again.

Last edited:
He would get his ass rekt on literally any local circuit, and every day that goes by he isn't getting any younger or smarter.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he got subbed by Bill Gates.

ppl shouldnt write punk off. Gall is just that good. Punk lasted longer than galls opponent before him

His training footage says that we should write him off. He is literally the worst person I've ever seen in any gym, including the fatties and soccer moms. He was doing horrible against non resisting training partners. When you get that far up your own *** the lack of oxygen can cause euphoric hallucinations. Hope they can install a cpap machine in there or something for his own good, cause that guy's head aint ever coming back out at this point.

There is no 155 lbs woman's division yet..
JK Punk will glady get his ass handed to him again for a quick 500k + pay day

CM Punk should probably not fight again. If he does, he should stick to the weight he's comfortable at because he's fucking old

Back