Chris Weidman > Mousasi, Gay Jesus, Luke Rockhold

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone disagree?

This is by far the unluckiest losing streak that a GOAT has ever had. Chris was obviously winning all 3 fights and clearly demonstrated superior skills before putting himself in a bad position and finished. Chris would easily destroy all 3 of em in a rematch. Anyone disagree?

Chris Weidman still ma boy. Anyone disagree?

He'd be live in a rematch with any of them but he's definitely an underdog to all.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

"He was winning til he lost" thread number 3,711, 867

Last edited:
Not a chance. Weidman was a product of good timing and Anderson Silva's arrogance and every true mma fan knows this/////////////////////////

I mean. Rockhold bet the living fuck out of Weidman. Yoel Romero almost killed him. Mousasi fight was a close one I'd like to see a rematch.

TS you should change your username to "brain dead".

Onlu close fight was against Mousasi and there: Mousasi hurt him and he tried to milk with rules and failed.

Against Romero he probs won 1 rnd and then got wrestlefucked and he went panic wrestle mode and get KOed.

Rockhold was controlling whole fight like 70% time.

He is skilled and also did very dum moves when he get tagged and lose.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

"He was winning til he lost" thread number 3,711, 867
beat me to it. Winning til he lost. Rather, winning til he got Tko'd, KO'd and TKO'd. Weidman needs to regroup, maybe take a year off.

Does anyone disagree?

This is by far the unluckiest losing streak that a GOAT has ever had. Chris was obviously winning all 3 fights and clearly demonstrated superior skills before putting himself in a bad position and finished. Chris would easily destroy all 3 of em in a rematch. Anyone disagree?

I'm pretty sure everyone disagrees.

He was losing, tied, and losing before he lost

Does anyone disagree?

<{dayum}><{dayum}>

Weidman was winning 3 fights until he put himself in bad positions in the same 3 fights and then proceeded to
get finished in all 3 fights. smh.. Doesn't sound like someone demonstrating "superior skills" to me, but to each his own...
<DisgustingHHH>

Soon to be Weidman>Gastelum. What is going on with that 4th unlucky streak?

Back