The Legends of Fuzz

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
I've never tried making a thread before, dunno if this is how you do it but I thought I'd give it a go...
I would like for my inaugural thread to be about MMA Mustache Appreciation. The Legends of Fuzz
Don-Frye-Fightland.jpg

Don Frye
dan-severn-ufc-heavyweight.jpg

Dan Severn
21GOXNw.jpg

Don Frye and Dan Severn looking AMAZING

Any others from our martial arts world?
*No Frontin' Staches from some wussie Mustache Movember fighter, we're talking real G's with real mean fuzz here

I've never tried making a thread before, dunno if this is how you do it but I thought I'd give it a go...
I would like for my inaugural thread to be about MMA Mustache Appreciation. The Legends of Fuzz
Don-Frye-Fightland.jpg

Don Frye
dan-severn-ufc-heavyweight.jpg

Dan Severn
21GOXNw.jpg

Don Frye and Dan Severn looking AMAZING

Any others from our martial arts world?
*No Frontin' Staches from some wussie Mustache Movember fighter, we're talking real G's with real mean fuzz here
one1.png one2.png

03_cris_cyborg_santos_6p1y5177.jpg

There's gotta be some hair on that upper lip
LMAO! If we only knew how much maintenance went in to hiding that thing we may not be laughing... She might as well let her go, she may unknowingly be holding herself back from greatness. She should let loose and embrace the furry glory within!

Dan has a great stache, but the Frye stache could win fights by itself.

Dan has a great stache, but the Frye stache could win fights by itself.
Lmao That's the stache that got me into MMA; the Mustache I fell in love with all those years ago. And yes, that furry weapon could hogtie a lesser man without much of a struggle, and could it take on two strong men at least!

Won't you make an exception for a Movember Mio-stache? That thing is Balkan Strong:

PS: great thread...and well-styled!

Won't you make an exception for a Movember Mio-stache? That thing is Balkan Strong:

PS: great thread...and well-styled!

Thank you! Thank you very much :D
And I will indeed make an exception for our fireman HW Champ! "Balkan Strong" I like it!
It has the warm inviting tone of your grandpa's stories by the campfire, yet with a texture that say's "not too close - I may have to hurt you, should shenanigans arise" Beautiful really

Back